The first Look At Prime New Home

I get sick to my stomach when I have to witness the houses the we built for these PWI programs.

Anyway, I can’t wait to see what Prime can do at the Power 5 level.

I get sick to my stomach when I have to witness the houses the we built for these PWI programs.

Allow me to play devil's advocate. We as a people have always wanted to be included in their affairs. They let us in and then just build their houses again off our backs.

naw - suburban dallas but he was relaxed - could be himself - now he about to deal with drunk folks after 1 int
And disrespectful young white boys calling his old man “Deion” instead of Coach Prime. That was the final straw for Bobby Knight up at IU.

Why are these comments so bitter? We don't encourage our kids to attend HBCU's, as a member of the regular student body and we sure don't encourage them to attend as athletes. "It's their decision and I don't want to pressure them". Why is that when the overwhelming majority of professionals graduate from our HBCU's. Deion could have gone to FAMU, but he didn't and now we're mad because he came to JSU, dominated and moved on to the next phase of his journey. The lives that he touched in his short tenure will forever be changed and now JSU must build on that momentum. Congratulation Prime and congrats to Ashley Robinson for seizing the moment in making a bold move that re-entered JSU to the world stage.

Why are these comments so bitter? We don't encourage our kids to attend HBCU's, as a member of the regular student body and we sure don't encourage them to attend as athletes. "It's their decision and I don't want to pressure them". Why is that when the overwhelming majority of professionals graduate from our HBCU's. Deion could have gone to FAMU, but he didn't and now we're mad because he came to JSU, dominated and moved on to the next phase of his journey. The lives that he touched in his short tenure will forever be changed and now JSU must build on that momentum. Congratulation Prime and congrats to Ashley Robinson for seizing the moment in making a bold move that re-entered JSU to the world stage.
Not true. I took my son to PV for a month for a summer program they had/have. The next summer I took him to Xavier for 6 weeks and immediately after I took him to Tuskegee for 2 weeks. In the mean time he was with me at every sTu game he could fit in his schedule. He chose an HBCU because of the exposure. Before he was talking PWIs. I said to myself....NOPE.

Less than a day after Deion Sanders was announced as Colorado’s new football coach, he already has landed a highly touted recruit. Four-star wide receiver Winston Watkins Jr. announced Sunday that he is committing to the Buffaloes.

“Let’s Make History, Fort Myers wit Fort myers,” Watkins posted on Twitter.

The 2025 recruit hails from Fort Myers, Fla., just like Sanders. He’s one of the top wideouts in his class, a fact that signals Sanders’s presence in the Pac-12 already can be felt on the recruiting trail. The link is below:

Deion Sanders Lands First Big Recruit at Colorado

Less than a day after Deion Sanders was announced as Colorado’s new football coach, he already has landed a highly touted recruit. Four-star wide receiver Winston Watkins Jr. announced Sunday that he is committing to the Buffaloes.

“Let’s Make History, Fort Myers wit Fort myers,” Watkins posted on Twitter.

The 2025 recruit hails from Fort Myers, Fla., just like Sanders. He’s one of the top wideouts in his class, a fact that signals Sanders’s presence in the Pac-12 already can be felt on the recruiting trail. The link is below:

Deion Sanders Lands First Big Recruit at Colorado
yeah we don't care bout this. if he wants to schedule one of us for a million dollar payday, since that's what he was saying when he was here (though it made no sense), well pay up brotha. schedule jsu and give them a million. better yet, schedule bama state so eddie rob can tell you to your face.

yeah we don't care bout this. if he wants to schedule one of us for a million dollar payday, since that's what he was saying when he was here (though it made no sense), well pay up brotha. schedule jsu and give them a million. better yet, schedule bama state so eddie rob can tell you to your face.
Got to give you props on your reply!

And disrespectful young white boys calling his old man “Deion” instead of Coach Prime. That was the final straw for Bobby Knight up at IU.
Didn’t know the guy who once carried a whip to a press conference and put his hands on the throat of a player wanted to be called Coach Prime.

Didn’t know the guy who once carried a whip to a press conference and put his hands on the throat of a player wanted to be called Coach Prime.
Don't act stupid man. The young kid called him "Bobby." If you didn't know the story you should've just kept quiet.

I know the damn story. You trying to marry Deion and Bobby Knight is stupider than most of these unhinged posts about that man leaving for Colorado.
Nothing stupid about it. Didn't he cut an interview short because the interviewer called him by his first name?

And I always knew he wasn't gonna be at JSU that long.

@Kendrick @BobbyBlueBlamm im not following y’all. What the hell are y’all talking about?
Nothing.

I was basically following up what another poster said about Deion having to deal with drunk white boys after a loss by saying he's also gonna have to deal with disrespectful white boys calling him Deion instead of "Coach" or "Coach Prime" like that white boy did to Bobby Knight up in Indiana, and homie got his little panties bunched up over it.

Nothing.

I was basically following up what another poster said about Deion having to deal with drunk white boys after a loss by saying he's also gonna have to deal with disrespectful white boys calling him Deion instead of "Coach" or "Coach Prime" like that white boy did to Bobby Knight up in Indiana, and homie got his little panties bunched up over it.
Gotcha

Academic restrictions are changing, too.

One of the biggest cheers of the afternoon came when CU Boulder Chancellor Phil DiStefano announced a pilot program for transfer credit review that “facilitates the expedited review of the academic credits from other institutions in order to assess their acceptability at CU Boulder as electives.”

The translation of that is CU is making it easier for players at other four-year colleges to transfer into the university – a way to compete better in the transfer portal after so many of its top players from last year’s team rode the transfer portal out of town, including top cornerbacks Christian Gonzalez (Oregon) and Mekhi Blackmon (Southern California).

Football changing academics - Prime probably smiling from ear to ear about his 😂

You are apart of the problem!

If it makes you sick then why will you be watching to se what he does there?! Don’t give them schools your viewership!

The only FBS game I’ve watched since 2017 was Georgia Tech vs Western Carolina, & that was because I had free tickets to the game!!

Back