The first Look At Prime New Home

So, he skips over where he just came from to reference somewhere he has not been in 4 or 5 years?
Yup, I think he said something about that too.

Here are two points:
3:34
10:28

As far as JSU, it’s been well documented by Prime of what needed to be done at JSU to improve their facilities. My hope is that there aren’t negative remarks towards JSU from him comparing Colorado to JSU

Bullshat. Yes you would lol. You know we are unmoved by mazza's descendants' shiny new trinkets. 😂

Those beefalo anglos gonna' culturally appropriate the hell out of JSU. Watch!!!

Hide your band director and others who contribute to JSU's gameday, JSU. 👀🚩

@NastyD @JSUTigers1877 @ColdBlooded
He is already tamed. No swagger, no bravado, no I am Prime, no strutting like I am the isht. We talk loud and bad to and about each other because it is tolerated. Those other folks ain't having it and he knows.

He is already tamed. No swagger, no bravado, no I am Prime, no strutting like I am the isht. We talk loud and bad to and about each other because it is tolerated. Those other folks ain't having it and he knows.

yep - they're whispering instead of screaming lol

despite all what Colorado has they've been sorry still so in that realm facilities ain't that big of a claim on that level

the daughter looks like she's ready to transfer - feel bad for Shedeur - he's about to jump into a different element now

all those "friends" he has? one bad year they're zapped overnight

Yikes, this article had some tsugraytiger zingers in it 😂. We’ll see if the grass is greener

He is a defiant extrovert who has long intentionally avoided humility and sought to be the center of attention. Sanders is known as "Coach Prime," and that outsized persona will be needed, as Colorado is a program with no real identity that is badly lagging in fundraising for NIL for its athletes.

To provoke change, Sanders will need to overcome the antiquated infrastructure and significant obstacles that have spiraled Colorado to college football irrelevancy.

despite all what Colorado has they've been sorry still so in that realm facilities ain't that big of a claim on that level

the daughter looks like she's ready to transfer - feel bad for Shedeur - he's about to jump into a different element now

The PAC 12 coaches are licking their chops.

I think Shedeur is going back to his element. Was he raised in an urban environment and attended urban schools?

Back