Texas Southern vs Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ok, why dont we have a freaking goalline offense? Why dont we have a goalline set for running the ball in the endzone? That is the place where we need to put those big backs in there to run over the opponent. Wilson is an idiot for throwing on the 2 yard line. Hell, do a QB sneak or something.

0 timeouts with 11 seconds why would u run the ball when u havent had success with it all day? if u pass u give urself at least 2 plays with 11 sec....

We did. He has no safties over the top, and sends 7, 8, and some times 9 folks @ the QB. Every other team we faced besides Valley killed us when we blitzed. jSU had no answers. SU's DB's are not good, the majority of them are walkons. All of our starters were inelgible.

Its "Ineligible" Jack Ass......But since you said it.... I see why......

He is good, but the jSU folks give credit to the QB :smh: . Like we told them jSU wr's made plays. The QB just throws it up.

RICO didnt do shit until he played SU.
Thats when he made all of those NFL plays, yeap on SUcks :lol:
Got his first touchdowns and first everything on your team!

EASY!

0 timeouts with 11 seconds why would u run the ball when u havent had success with it all day? if u pass u give urself at least 2 plays with 11 sec....
Personally, I would have a goalline package with those big backs and took my chances running them from the 2. If they stop me, then sobeit. The way their kicking the ball and with the wind, run those big backs.

EASY!

LOL

He had about 16 catches pre SU with an adverage of 17.6 yards per catch but let SUJAGtil I lie continue with his drival. He has a game in about two hours and he in here worried about last week. We'll see them next year in Jackson.

Personally, I would have a goalline package with those big backs and took my chances running them from the 2. If they stop me, then sobeit.

I feel ya but with no timeouts I would rather take 2 plays and beside for sum strange reason he has kept BJ Lee in the game instead of putting in the bigger back that we do have!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I feel ya but with no timeouts I would rather take 2 plays and beside for sum strange reason he has kept BJ Lee in the game instead of putting in the bigger back that we do have!
2 yards you run the QB or a big back. TSU DB's are killing us along with Terry O's lack of time..He's shook and not looking for the open man. He just hicking and throwing to a predetermined route.

And that's on Wilson. Comegy keep talking about Dunn getting more reps, but the guy has been on the team for 3-4 weeks now. Just give him the ball and tell him to run it in from the 2 yard line. Cant be that hard.

EASY!
He isnt the only WR yall have. Yall just have to give credit to the Casey :smh: , when its the WR who are the one's making plays.

Dude I'm at the game. I didn't even see the SU game.

BTW, when did the Boom start playing NECK on the field?

He isnt the only WR yall have. Yall just have to give credit to the Casey :smh: , when its the WR who are the one's making plays.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? You dont know isht. We can have these same WRs and have Trey throwing the ball and this offense will look like it did last year. Wait, we did have these WRs and Trey. Dayum dude, you're clueless.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? You dont know isht. We can have these same WRs and have Trey throwing the ball and this offense will look like it did last year. Wait, we did have these WRs and Trey. Dayum dude, you're clueless.

You can have all the players in the world, WR, but if the schemes are not good they are going to struggle. You dont know ish.

Dude I'm at the game. I didn't even see the SU game.

BTW, when did the Boom start playing NECK on the field?

Please take your ignorant azz somewhere :lol:
they played next last week
and been playing next since forever
They've played neck in the endzone a million times

just go worry about your band directors and their hurt feelings.
they're acting real coonish right about now over that big L they received from the Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back