Texas Southern vs Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SU Jag Till Death,

I seem to remember that SU fans complained about their d-coordinator's blitzing habits.

Let's put this one in the endzone baby!!!!! Why not run Gooden or Dunn? Man, let's work on that 3 back set with the fullback, Dunn, and Gooden back there in a power I.

Man, why is he going to Wilder? Go to Rollins, Mayes, or Rico. Dayum Casey! Dayum! Going for a FG and missed it! Dayum you Gallagher!!!!!! :angry:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OMG This fool missed again...................Let Rico kick or something.....Comegy has to do better......Out of all the cats on the team somebody can kick a damn 20 yard field goal...........

Interesting game... Nelson three turnovers, I believe. Jackson's offense has no points. Let's see which coach gets out of their own way in the second half.

Ok, why dont we have a freaking goalline offense? Why dont we have a goalline set for running the ball in the endzone? That is the place where we need to put those big backs in there to run over the opponent. Wilson is an idiot for throwing on the 2 yard line. Hell, do a QB sneak or something.

SU Jag Till Death,

I seem to remember that SU fans complained about their d-coordinator's blitzing habits.
We did. He has no safties over the top, and sends 7, 8, and some times 9 folks @ the QB. Every other team we faced besides Valley killed us when we blitzed. jSU had no answers. SU's DB's are not good, the majority of them are walkons. All of our starters were inelgible.

We did. He has no safties over the top, and sends 7, 8, and some times 9 folks @ the QB. Every other team we faced besides Valley killed us when we blitzed. jSU had no answers. SU's DB's are not good, the majority of them are walkons. All of our starters were inelgible.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! And why was that?

Man, why is he going to Wilder? Go to Rollins, Mayes, or Rico. Dayum Casey! Dayum! Going for a FG and missed it! Dayum you Gallagher!!!!!! :angry:

:idea:Wilder has been one of the only ones catching the ball besides Rico today...and he is a big consistent receiver!

and I wouldn't kick a field goal with Gallagher for the rest of the year that boy sucks and the kid from Callaway sucked too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back