Texas School Shooting: 14 Kids, 1 Teacher & Supeect Killed

They will be there. Abbott went on a fundraiser event instead of going to Uvalde.

Grieving husband of teacher killed in Texas school shooting has died, family says​

The husband of one of the teachers killed in a Texas school shooting this week collapsed and died on Thursday while preparing for his wife's funeral, the family said.

Joe Garcia had been married to high school sweetheart, Irma Garcia, for 24 years before she was gunned down Tuesday at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde.

“I don’t even know how to feel. I don’t believe it. I don’t want to believe it” that Joe Garcia has passed away, Irma Garcia's nephew, John Martinez, told NBC News.

Martinez said he was told that Joe Garcia “went to go deliver flowers for Irma at the memorial for her."

"When he got home, he was at home for no more than three minutes after sitting down on a chair with the family. He just fell over. They tried doing chest compressions and nothing worked. The ambulance came and they couldn’t, they couldn’t bring them back.”

Support Love GIF by @InvestInAccess

So all the #RefundThePolice people who wanted to give the police MORE money (including the POTUS and VP) are rat piss quiet now because a town of under 20,000 has a SWAT team but they were useless and the police department were scared as hell to go in. There are video clips out there of the parents going off on them as gunshots rang in the background of the shooter killing children

What's crazy, I been to Uvalde once, and passed through there a few times. Well, when I heard about the shooting, my heart just dropped. Because, the people down there are very laid back.

But, this situation has nothing to do with politics. It's more-so of Mental Health, and the lack of this country not doing anything about the situation. The dude basically plastered his actions on social media. Buy, nobody took him seriously.

The Biden Administration is just as guilty on this incident. Because, they have sent billions to Ukraine while leaving real Americans in a bind.

So all the #RefundThePolice people who wanted to give the police MORE money (including the POTUS and VP) are rat piss quiet now because a town of under 20,000 has a SWAT team but they were useless and the police department were scared as hell to go in. There are video clips out there of the parents going off on them as gunshots rang in the background of the shooter killing children

83767071_2986614504705220_5516488920201691136_n.jpg

Uvalde Police Department

drpoonu2b03ile1m0a22F8f, frry4 5c081g ·

🟥
Public Service Announcement
🟥

The Uvalde Police Dept. S.W.A.T. will be visiting the Uvalde CISD schools, Uvalde Classical Academy, and local businesses throughout the day. The purpose of the visits is to familiarize themselves with layouts of our local schools and businesses. S.W.A.T members will be in full tactical uniforms and we did not want the public to be alarmed when seen. We appreciate the cooperations of all schools and businesses involved. We will continue working together to make Uvalde the safest place to live.
Thank You #UvaldeSafe #CommunityRelations
City of Uvalde

Uvalde Police Department

🟥
🟥

The Uvalde Police Dept. S.W.A.T. will be visiting the Uvalde CISD schools, Uvalde Classical Academy, and local businesses throughout the day. The purpose of the visits is to familiarize themselves with layouts of our local schools and businesses. S.W.A.T members will be in full tactical uniforms and we did not want the public to be alarmed when seen. We appreciate the cooperations of all schools and businesses involved. We will continue working together to make Uvalde the safest place to live.
City of Uvalde

Yeah I saw this the other day. They are at least 40% of Uvalde's total budget and they got exposed to be COWARDS when this went down

The sad irony is the father of one of the victims was a Kyle Rittenhouse fan not knowing cheerleading him would end up costing him a child

View: https://twitter.com/theericklouis/status/1529442712981757952

Let's be honest. Gum control will never happen in America because of white fear. White Americans don't want gun control because of their fear of becoming the minority in this country. Bill Clinton was the only president in modern history to get a gun control bill passed and because of his bill the NRA became powerful with closest racist.
Exactly..there will never be gun control in this country cause white men feel they need assault weapons to protect themselves from the "big black negroe buck"....just watch the video
View: https://youtu.be/bWYQdWaFXHo

Uvalde Police Department

🟥
🟥

City of Uvalde
Easy to be billy baddass when there is no threat

When I was in Iraq if we dared to not engage a threat an attack or just do your dam job there was a term they got you court martialed and jailed. Dereliction of duty. Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice this is because the military had standards and hold their people accountable. Well to be a cop the standard it so low. You have fat and obese cops and they can still move up the ranks. You can sleep around on your wife nothing happens, you can be a member of a white extremist group the union will fight to keep you there. You can pus out and let and white Hispanic terrorist kill children and pull tasers on the parents that want to go in and save their kids. I been down the fatal funnel during my time in combat and had I dared do the punk ass shit they did I would be imprisoned.

When I was in Iraq if we dared to not engage a threat an attack or just do your dam job there was a term they got you court martialed and jailed. Dereliction of duty. Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice this is because the military had standards and hold their people accountable. Well to be a cop the standard it so low. You have fat and obese cops and they can still move up the ranks. You can sleep around on your wife nothing happens, you can be a member of a white extremist group the union will fight to keep you there. You can pus out and let and white Hispanic terrorist kill children and pull tasers on the parents that want to go in and save their kids. I been down the fatal funnel during my time in combat and had I dared do the punk ass shit they did I would be imprisoned.
My wife said the same exact thing to me earlier this week. She served in Operation Enduring Freedom in the Middle East.

But if that had been some unarmed Black folk protesting they would have been all over them being billy badasses.

Back