T.C. Taylor should be considered for SWAC Coach of the Year.

TC is 1-0 vs that loser that's been coaching about 6 or so years at average & mediocre 😆 . As a matter of fact y'all just mediocre now, can't even call you average 😆 🤣
said the person from jasson steak.... "We is gonna start in the A...and ends in the A"😀🤣

Maynor 3
Jasson steak 3

I knew when they hired a guy who got fired from Hampton, that A&M wasnt going to be good. They got lucky in the spring season by not having to play SU or Alcorn.

I just hope they keep Maynor or fire him and hire Dooley. lol

The answer is still HELL NO. We beat week teams and a few damn near came back. NO NO NO. Fred McNair deserves it before TC does.

I knew when they hired a guy who got fired from Hampton, that A&M wasnt going to be good. They got lucky in the spring season by not having to play SU or Alcorn.

I just hope they keep Maynor or fire him and hire Dooley. lol
JSU glory days are over. You're back to being average. Reality will sit in next year for sure.

JSU glory days are over. You're back to being average. Reality will sit in next year for sure.
You sound crazy. We went 7-4 with no D2 opponents (like the rest of you) and a FBS team on the schedule (with 72 new players and staff). Domination will ensue after this next TOP recruiting class he brings in. The foundation is laid now.

Can't say the same for your loser programs with loser headcoaches

I agree, with TC Taylor as HC we will definitely not see the swac championship no time soon. Big mistake by the AD. Some folks don’t see it not but they will in year 2. Tc isn’t not going to beat any good teams including FAMU.

While I think FAMU’s schedule this year was lacking a little bit Willie Simmons is definitely COTY. He’s done nothing but dominate the conference since he’s been in the SWAC outside of the prime years.

Yep and THEE is sitting at home in December just like everyone else. 🤣 James Bell 🔔 was correct 💯🔥
TC is well aware that if they don''t win the homecoming game and the Alcorn game next year things will get shaky. Fortunately JSU and the Southern faithful have less tolerate when it comes to wins and losses. Maynor has one year remaining on his contract. In addition, Hue Jackson is on the hot seat. Next season will be interesting.

TC is well aware that if they don''t win the homecoming game and the Alcorn game next year things will get shaky. Fortunately JSU and the Southern faithful have less tolerate when it comes to wins and losses. Maynor has one year remaining on his contract. In addition, Hue Jackson is on the hot seat. Next season will be interesting.
Dooley is my suggestion for the A&M coach. He’s been in two SWAC championships in the last two season. He’s more than qualified. *snickers*

One thing I can say is that we don't hire SWAC retreads. Sorry we leave that for them bottom schools. 😂
You’re absolutely right Mr. Cee Dog.
Y’all hire coaches that bark and say they get paid to win swac games, but don’t really win swac games. And the bitter irony of calling other schools Bottom anything when you’re at the bottom is just delusional. Idk it’s a lot of confusion over there in normal. You hear one thing but things go another way. My couch office hours are from 9 to 5 if you would like to talk further about this state of confusion in a therapy session.

Dooley is my suggestion for the A&M coach. He’s been in two SWAC championships in the last two season. He’s more than qualified. *snickers*
Let's see how your season ends next year prior to making that decision. You do know JSU fired a coach either on his birthday or Halloween. Our issue is AAMU is hesitate about making those major decisions.

Last edited:
Back