Swac Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis said:
She might not have started singing, but she done stood up and adjusted her girddle and unhooked her bra, so she ready to start whailing in a minute.

Yea, that Big Gurl is blowin up a storm now!!!

Congrats to Southern!!!

Good Luck in the big dance!!!

Go Lions!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

This is the first time in history that the same school has won both the men's and women's basketball tournament in the same year. GO JAGS!!!!!!!!!

sujagbr said:
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY........THE BASKETBALL SCHOOL
2006 MEN AND WOMEN BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
1ST TIME IN SWAC HISTORY
We may have dropped the ball in football this year but we made up for it in basketball.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I wish I was their to see them celebrate. They deserved it, and I hope Sharpy bring the pics back home. I cant wait to see the selection tommorrow. And they are just about to cut the nets down. :nod:

<marquee> YOUR 2006 MEN & WOMEN SWAC BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS!!!</marquee>

It is the"S" on our chest that makes us the _ _ _ _!!! :lol: :emlaugh:

:tup:

Good Game SUperior...

Ummm md...who's the basketball school now? :swink:

SWAC---Southern WINS Another Championship!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back