SWAC Baseball Tourney 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Grambling 2011 SWAC Baseball Tourney News...

Valley shoulda won this game is the 9th, how/why wouldn't you not squeeze that runner from third base with a base runner at second o n the move.

From how i heard him talk about his own team on yesterday, serves him right.

Great job TSU, I'm glad ya'll sent those leather-red-neck-delta boyz home. They think they are better because they are of a lighter shade. The entire team looks like ole piss.:):):)

From how i heard him talk about his own team on yesterday, serves him right.

Im just waiting for the year he snaps and drops 10-15 N Bombs, say the SWAC aint shyt and drops the mic. It's coming believe me

Yeah i expect it, he wanted to say something on yesterday but held it in. lol

PV leads Bama St. 6-0 starting the 2nd inning. They need to take onto this lead big time and try to run rule the Hornets. That would save some pitching. Maybe to the point Mitchell cruises and is still available the next few days if needed.

Come on out and say something devil fans.

Great job TSU, I'm glad ya'll sent those leather-red-neck-delta boyz home. They think they are better because they are of a lighter shade. The entire team looks like ole piss.:):):)

Will you PLEASE quit all this BULLSH** rhetoric that you spout!!!! If the Valley alums and students have no problem with their coach or his recruiting style, why in the hell do you continue to?
Come on out and say something devil fans.

PV leads Bama St. 6-0 starting the 2nd inning. They need to take onto this lead big time and try to run rule the Hornets. That would save some pitching. Maybe to the point Mitchell cruises and is still available the next few days if needed.

Well hell, it is 9-0 now. PV has a runner on 1st with 0 outs. I think they will run rule them. I just wish it would go in effect in the 5th inning instead of 7th. lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Well hell, it is 9-0 now. PV has a runner on 1st with 0 outs. I think they will run rule them. I just wish it would go in effect in the 5th inning instead of 7th. lol

Looking like good batting practice before PV plays the loser of the Jackson St. and Southern game in the next round on Friday. That game is when the tournament really begins. After you lose in the round 2 winner's game and have to bounce back to play that elimination game.

Looking like good batting practice before PV plays the loser of the Jackson St. and Southern game in the next round on Friday. That game is when the tournament really begins. After you lose in the round 2 winner's game and have to bounce back to play that elimination game.

Going to the Top 7th. 10-0 PV up. I guess the mercy rule will go in effect. But I hope the Mighty Jags handle business later.

Yall condemning the Valley Coach based on race is wrong... Can't tell yall how to feel, but yall prejudging him based on what you feel "he wants to say".

C'mon Man!

Yall condemning the Valley Coach based on race is wrong... Can't tell yall how to feel, but yall prejudging him based on what you feel "he wants to say".

C'mon Man!

Dont know about anyone else, I been around Shanks and when ever he decides to hang it up will be epic

I was told that Coach Rey said he wanted Grambling... Well, "HERE WE GO!"

We Grambling... time to send the Braves to the lower bracket.

I was told that Coach Rey said he wanted Grambling... Well, "HERE WE GO!"

We Grambling... time to send the Braves to the lower bracket.

We'll gladly take either one of you bums in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back