SWAC Baseball Tourney 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grambling 2011 SWAC Baseball Tourney News...

Sidenote....DCG loves J-State!!!:love: She offered to take a man with a J-State cap on to his hotel........:ebrow:

See JAG94 this is how foolishness get started if you gonna tell it tell it all we all (including YOU) went to dinner and what you didn't say was that same man has not only a son who plays for JState but one that also plays at sTu and that he had on a sTu B-T-shirt...Boy I tell ya those yellas are messy... just for this lunch is on you today yellow tail!:smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Do they play HS or semi pro games there seems like the grass and field is worn out like someone is still playing there or is the minor league Giants club still there

They just play the Louisiana High School Baseball Championship there and the Shreveport Captains just had their opener in which they invited many schools that resulted in a packed stadium.

I see this morning game with TXSU and Valley is a defensive battle like GSU and Valley on yesterday. It's gonna come down to the team who makes the less errors it seems.

Shreveport, LA---The Grambling State Tigers' baseball team knocked the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils into the losers' bracket of the 2011 Southwestern Athletic Conference baseball tournament with a four-run seventh inning en route to a 4-0 victory.

The Tigers ended a scoreless tie in the bottom of the seventh inning when Brian Knuckles and Joe Gill scored on an error by the Delta Devils' shortstop Jerry Hildreth. A couple plays later Adrian Turner and Chris Wolfe finished scoring for GSU on another error by Hildreth.

Source: Errors End Defensive Game as Tigers Advance in the Tournament

Shreveport, LA---The Grambling State Tigers' baseball team knocked the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils into the losers' bracket of the 2011 Southwestern Athletic Conference baseball tournament with a four-run seventh inning en route to a 4-0 victory.

The Tigers ended a scoreless tie in the bottom of the seventh inning when Brian Knuckles and Joe Gill scored on an error by the Delta Devils' shortstop Jerry Hildreth. A couple plays later Adrian Turner and Chris Wolfe finished scoring for GSU on another error by Hildreth.

Source: Errors End Defensive Game as Tigers Advance in the Tournament

Damn bruh, we all know Gram beat Valley. You Gram folks don't have to keep repeating this stuff. The second batch of games have already started in case you didn't know. Geshhhhhh.

I'm with the Jag. If it's Salter, please save yourselves the trouble.

It's not my call. I do know we now have the facilities and baseball is played at such a high level in the metro Montgomery area. There are talented players in the area and the selection of a good coach would go along way in attracting the talent.

Damn bruh, we all know Gram beat Valley. You Gram folks don't have to keep repeating this stuff. The second batch of games have already started in case you didn't know. Geshhhhhh.

Dude i'm not posting this info you, just keep moving. This is an entirely different article so stop whining. Geshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back