SuperBowl XL quirks

Come on guys there was a lot of bad call in the game but a fix. I thinks that is a bit of a stretch. I am not a Steelers fanatic or Seahawks fanatic but that is part of the game bad calls. I have played and watch sports for a long time and almost every game there are a several blown calls. If we want to talk about fix whatabout the last time the Steelers was in the SB against the Cowboys and Neil ODonald was just obvious throwing the ball to Larry Brown (I believe that was his name) for the Cowboys.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Josh Moon's comments on Super Bowl flops..

AAMU Alum said:
"As it was, though, I was forced to sit through two hours of bad calls. I thought I was watching a SWAC game."

:lol:

Sad (and funny,) but true.

I was thinking the same thing:rolly:

I do know though, if I'm a Seahawk player, I'd be whipping Jeremy Stevens' arse all the way back to Seattle. Dude dropped 3 drive killing passes that would've kept Seattle on the field, and dayum near dropped the TD he caught. We can blame the officials all we want but, Seattle dominated the game, and they blew it, key drops, bad time management, missed FG's, and they gave up 3 big plays on defense, all a recipe for a loss.

This just about sums it up...

Back