Southern vs Prairie View A&M Game Updates: 2:00pm CT


Congrats Jags. I knew it! I chose SU to win it but nooooooo @NastyD .

Coach, I had Gram and SU winning this weekend and I let you talk me out of it.

Alcorn will beat the brakes off PV for homecoming. I don't give a damn if Alcorn Xs 3/4 of their team, I am picking Alcorn State. Period.

I don't know how y'all regressed so fast.. that's wild

Our season just went up in flames. Two years straight losing QB1
 



I don't know how y'all regressed so fast.. that's wild

Our season just went up in flames. Two years straight losing QB1
What are they saying about the injury? I think I saw the cart. People criticized Coach Joseph for playing 3 QB's early in the season ,but now they are depending on QB 2 & 3 at Gram.
 
What are they saying about the injury? I think I saw the cart. People criticized Coach Joseph for playing 3 QB's early in the season ,but now they are depending on QB 2 & 3 at Gram.
There won't be an update until Tuesday. But the way his leg bent its either that or his lower back
 
I don't know how y'all regressed so fast.. that's wild

Our season just went up in flames. Two years straight losing QB1
All bark. Zero bite. All coach Bubba McDowell lack of coaching and preparedness.

The team is highly undisciplined and lacks preparation.
 
Back
Top