Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm in. Trying to see if SU players can recover from Faulk publicly bashing them & saying his players "have a little quit in them " & " tapped out a bit" . I have actually said this about SU teams in previous seasons, but I don't know if a 1st year HC should be saying this.Let's go jags![]()
Both you and Faulk are speaking the truth.I'm in. Trying to see if SU players can recover from Faulk publicly bashing them & saying his players "have a little quit in them " & " tapped out a bit" . I have actually said this about SU teams in previous seasons, but I don't know if a 1st year HC should be saying this.
Secondary exposed and offense stagnant.
He can't throw either. All coach Jackson wants to do is run the ball. Surprise yall didn't beat them.Who is the back up at QB? Is it close to time to give him a chance?