It is true.MUMFORD WEST!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is true.MUMFORD WEST!
Congrats Jags. I knew it! I chose SU to win it but nooooooo @NastyD .
Coach, I had Gram and SU winning this weekend and I let you talk me out of it.
Alcorn will beat the brakes off PV for homecoming. I don't give a damn if Alcorn Xs 3/4 of their team, I am picking Alcorn State. Period.
What are they saying about the injury? I think I saw the cart. People criticized Coach Joseph for playing 3 QB's early in the season ,but now they are depending on QB 2 & 3 at Gram.I don't know how y'all regressed so fast.. that's wild
Our season just went up in flames. Two years straight losing QB1
There won't be an update until Tuesday. But the way his leg bent its either that or his lower backWhat are they saying about the injury? I think I saw the cart. People criticized Coach Joseph for playing 3 QB's early in the season ,but now they are depending on QB 2 & 3 at Gram.
All bark. Zero bite. All coach Bubba McDowell lack of coaching and preparedness.I don't know how y'all regressed so fast.. that's wild
Our season just went up in flames. Two years straight losing QB1