Somebody...Anybody...WHY can't we all get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't scherd either...Now, WHY folks front'n like they like each other here and like they don't care what anyone thinks about them as it relates to this board...spoons and puddins be burning up the dayum instant messaging lines :lol:...

Some of you wouldn't touch some puddins or spoons with a 100 ft pole and I don't mean physically either. I'm just saying...keep it real...

Why?

:confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SLT & AAMPW, alot of stuff on this board be going over my head. Somethings I just dont understand. Maybe I need stop posting on this board or something, cause if I say I like you and wants to get down, then more times than not that is what I want to do.

SLT & AAMPW, alot of stuff on this board be going over my head. Somethings I just dont understand. Maybe I need stop posting on this board or something, cause if I say I like you and wants to get down, then more times than not that is what I want to do.

Beans, move over, because that came outta nowhere and went flat out over my head also. :lol:

Okay, Beans, DAMN!

What APW had SED was, why to people say that they don't care what people on TSPN think, but steady be IMing/PMing others about things folks done sed on here!

Like, if I said I didn't give two ishts what Seeing Spots thought about me, then turned around and PMed/IMed you and asked who the fugg she thought she was saying such and such about me ... blah ... blah ... blah ...

Drank yo azz some coffee, and wake ya azz, UP, aight?

*grabs finger and pulls it*

vinita:
Okay, Beans, DAMN!

What APW had SED was, why to people say that they don't care what people on TSPN think, but steady be IMing/PMing others about things folks done sed on here!

Like, if I said I didn't give two ishts what Seeing Spots thought about me, then turned around and PMed/IMed you and asked who the fugg she thought she was saying such and such about me ... blah ... blah ... blah ...

See that's why Vinita is a teacher...comprende? :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Okay, Beans, DAMN!

:ebrow:

Okay, Beans, DAMN!

Oh. Ok. Thanks, cuz I thought she was talking about "getting with" someone and all that. People be fronting that they want to get down, but when the time/opportunity presents itself they wimp out.

I wanted to get down with someone from TSPN this morning, but he had a "headache" ...

*cracks knuckles*

Okay, Beans, DAMN!

So this means we won't me getting chastized anymore when we do mention those that do that? :idea:

BlackandBengal:

Oh. Ok. Thanks, cuz I thought she was talking about "getting with" someone and all that. People be fronting that they want to get down, but when the time/opportunity presents itself they wimp out.

BNB...trust that anyone and everyone who has wanted or wanted to hook up on this board has done...so 10 times ovah....and @ this point they fall into one of the following:

a) love each other
b) hate each other
c) wish they had never hooked up in the first place
d) hate'n because somebody else hooked up first
e) hate'n because couldn't hook up at all
f) don't give a fudge
g) will hook up again regardless
h) won't ever do that shat again

so....that's a mute topic...:lol:

So this means we won't me getting chastized anymore when we do talk about him? :idea:

HEYAL NAW!!

As long as people can isht and opine (sometimes simultaneously), someone will have something to say about something!

*grabs Charmin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back