Seeing Spots should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty hornet said:
Sounds good
I just may have that for dinner
or better yet, if it doesnt rain, I'll throw something on the grill

Do you still have my picture on your referigerator? :lol: (courtesy of TruBluJag 2000)

mighty hornet said:
Sounds good

Grill it skinless and you can have as much as you want without worrying about the fat content. :nod:

mighty hornet said:
Sounds good
Y'all been have lots of rain huh?

We are having Babybacks on the grill tonight! Saw them pulled out to thaw when I was leaving the house. We are going to try some Gates BBQ sauce I got in Kansas City this summer when I attend the National JJ Convention.

I'm in charge of the sides: whatcha think, corn, Baked beans, and spinach (stir fried with garlic)?

SLT said:
Grill it skinless and you can have as much as you want without worrying about the fat content. :nod:
I dont know bout that cause the taste is in the skin
:D

Maybe I'll do shrimp though, cause it's on sale this week at Kroger

Seeing Spots said:

We are having Babybacks on the grill tonight! Saw them pulled out to thaw when I was leaving the house. We are going to try some Gates BBQ sauce I got in Kansas City this summer when I attend the National JJ Convention.

I'm in charge of the sides: whatcha think, corn, Baked beans, and spinach (stir fried with garlic)?

I love garlic...:jump:

Seeing Spots said:
It's been raining here all the time lately.

Go with the baked beans and corn
I can eat fresh spinach every day (and damn near do it too), but you can't get me to eat cooked spinach.

mighty hornet said:
I dont know bout that cause the taste is in the skin
:D

Maybe I'll do shrimp though, cause it's on sale this week at Kroger

Shrimps are delicious but I try not to eat too many because they are high in fat and cholesterol(sp).

When I do pig out on them, it a long time before I eat them again.

Re: Seing Spots should be banned

GSU4LIFE said:
So I take you have no problem with what happened on the smack board. Well it appears that is not the case with other JAG posters, because someone surely got banned.

Obviously YOU do, since u are asking me that question. Don't act like yall aint never petitioned Kenn to stop the Eddie jokes among other things. If you have a problem with whats going on over on the smack board, address your questions to your alumn, not me. Cause if yall lose one, just one more coference game, I will personally see to it that I get myself banned come BC time. :lol:

mighty hornet said:
Go with the baked beans and corn
I can eat fresh spinach every day (and damn near do it too), but you can't get me to eat cooked spinach.
Frat, I gotta have something GREEN mane! :rolleyes: Whatcha suggest?

^^ PM me Lacumba if yo wan't to know how to get banned really quick. lol

IusedtobeOhakam said:
JRock, give me your e-maill address and I will send you a screen cap.

Mabye you missed the meeting.

If I post it here, this screen name will be banned too.

As a matter of fact, I'm suprised it aint already.

Peace,

JROCK@swacpage.net

For the record, I think that the truth is not in you...send that email to me where a SU poster asked what your name is and where you live. And, ALSO please give proof that Seeing Spots and bluedog contributed money to this website and told Kenn to ban you or would no longer write checks to him. Remember, when you tell one lie you are forced to tell another one. It is not just a cliche.

Get Ready said:
Seeing spots

GR cant believe you didnt curse this time. Wow...what a revalation.
You aint saved like they say you is suga.

Watch it GR, it;s a diversionary tactic....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This whole thing is so wack...... :saw:

Uhh, give me another e-mail that is not "swacpage" related.

Fortitude said:
First gotta realize - IT'S HOT

The smack board has been hot since day one... and yes, there have ALWAYS been some question as to what can and what can't be posted.
But then again, if you got some juice, use it. :lol:

MACBFAC said:
:lol: :lol: Dayum....sensitive arse negroes.....well I guess I can't say SlUts when referring to our oppenent this weekend
No you can't, especially since we been pimpin you lately. :D

LaCumba said:
Obviously YOU do, since u are asking me that question. Don't act like yall aint never petitioned Kenn to stop the Eddie jokes among other things. If you have a problem with whats going on over on the smack board, address your questions to your alumn, not me. Cause if yall lose one, just one more coference game, I will personally see to it that I get myself banned come BC time. :lol:

LOL, I don't have a problem with the smack board, your Jags friends do. I have never petitioned anyone to stop anything. But you if you need to use BC smack go right ahead.

No, I had not been asked to cook. I think one of their alum who lives near us is cooking. I'll ask Mike for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back