Seeing Spots should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seing Spots should be banned

IusedtobeOhakam said:
Uhh, GR didn't get banned.

I did. He's just pointing out a double standard.

The problem as I see is that you have poor judgement. It is O.K. to smack and have fun, but some of those pictures you post are filthy. No one want to see an animal urinating. It tells us a lot about your thought process.

Also, the daily multiple threads with insults to the integrity of one university and it alums covered up with multiple user names is bordering mental illness and a gross waste of cyber space. It is akin to a stalker with a sick perversion. Search within objectively and you will find all of the answers to your questions.

btw brother,

You are no Cornell West.

mighty hornet said:
I'm so glad we're college educated folks, cause I would hate to see the alternative

:smh:
Just because you went to a college don't mean your ass got educated.

I can't believe folk take this crap THAT seriously. Seriously! (thanks mh)

JROCK said:
The problem as I see is that you have poor judgement. It is O.K. to smack and have fun, but some of those pictures you post are filthy. No one want to see an animal urinating. It tells us a lot about your thought process.

Also, the daily multiple threads with insults to the integrity of one university and it alums covered up with multiple user names is bordering mental illness and a gross waste of cyber space. It is akin to a stalker with a sick perversion. Search within objectively and you will find all of the answers to your questions.

btw brother,

You are no Cornell West.

You are right, I am not....

Run another IP check.

But I think what borderlines mental illness is for someone to give out someones real name and personal information to other members of their click to do "damage" with.

Is it cool for someone to ask SU posters from Jackson do they know this "Kirby" and where he lives and works.

What is that going to serve other than to get somebody from SU kicked to sleep. That my friend is borderline mental illness.

Where I'm from, you just don't do that.

Again, if you throw a rock at me, I will throw a brick back at you.

Robber said:

Better watch that ASS word, Esq., before people start calling for YOUR bansignation ...

My people, my people
:smh::smh:

Can't we all just get along???

Rodney send help (and stop trying to rap :retard: ) LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

J4J said:
:cry:

Get Ready is this gon' stop you from smoking a turkey?
:lol::lol::lol:

LMAO@Nita and "bansignation"
:lmao::lmao:

Robber said:

I agree...

mighty hornet said:
My people, my people
:smh::smh:

Can't we all just get along???

Rodney send help (and stop trying to rap :retard: ) LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

IusedtobeOhakam said:
You are right, I am not....

Run another IP check.

But I think what borderlines mental illness is for someone to give out someones real name and personal information to other members of their click to do "damage" with.

Is it cool for someone to ask SU posters from Jackson do they know this "Kirby" and where he lives and works.

What is that going to serve other than to get somebody from SU kicked to sleep. That my friend is borderline mental illness.

Where I'm from, you just don't do that.

Again, if you throw a rock at me, I will throw a brick back at you.

It sounds like you have a very active imagination. I could not imagine anyone from Southern giving two hot damns and three buckets of chicken about you personally. You all really take this stuff way to serious. You are walking a tight rope with reality on one side and fiction on the other.

As a longtime observer of the foolishness that has been posted on this board, it's so obvious that many people have little to no lives outside of the SWACPAGE. This whole subject is sad and ridiculous.

And, could yall please give up on that "I hate them, they're always getting special treatment" mentality? It's very juvenile.

Someone should really write a book entitiled "How To Get Over Your Insecrities and Paranoia about Southern University".

You people are comical. :dizzy:

JROCK said:
It sounds like you have a very active imagination. I could not imagine anyone from Southern giving two hot damns and three buckets of chicken about you personally. You all really take this stuff way to serious. You are walking a tight rope with reality on one side and fiction on the other.

JRock, give me your e-maill address and I will send you a screen cap.

Mabye you missed the meeting.

If I post it here, this screen name will be banned too.

As a matter of fact, I'm suprised it aint already.

Peace,

Vinita said:
Some folks need to be cussed.

That may be true but what is fa sho' true is that cussing is not allowed here on this board.

This is not my board and I have never enjoyed nor benefitted from any degree of clout on this board HOWEVER even I understand that one of the longest standing rules on this board is a zero tolerance for outright cursing.

Sure, there is precendence for exceptions such as "arse" and "fugg" et cetera. I've even seen where a profane word gets in there HOWEVER Seeing Spots was OFF THE HOOK with her expletives (at least by SP standards).

I may not be liked by some folks here but I have been here long enough to know what is it is and what it aint.

And this aint right.

JROCK said:
Dude,

Please grow up. All of this is just fun to me. I am a 3rd generation SWAC graduate. I grew up smacking in my own household before the internet was invented. Some of you people really take this stuff too serious. I know that you have good sense GR. You are much bigger than this mess.

Jrock

No one on this board has more fun than me. GR really couldnt care less.
But some of you have skin so thin its ridiculous. Most of you take yourselves just a lil too seriously.

And BTW....when did this become fun to you? Seems it wasnt long ago when you were the most serious person on the board. Things really can change in such a short period of time. Time and rabbits have a way of humbling folks around here.

I thought there were no rules to SMACK. I'm curious to see the rated G smack come Bayou Classic time when the shoe will be on the other foot....

I think it's funny that this is even being dicussed. :lol:

What ever happened to: If you can't stand the heat...??

A lot peeps on here need to stop cooking and get outta the kitchen. :lol:

NASTYNUPE said:
I thought there were no rules to SMACK. I'm curious to see the rated G smack come Bayou Classic time when the shoe will be on the other foot....

There are 2 rules.

First, you have to have a 50 year old ashy "cut buddy".

Second, you whine and moan and threaten to quit sending checks if your cut buddy and institution get's kicked to sleep on the smack board.

It's the Geriatric poster mentality.

It's how thin skin is developed.

Watch out....apparently it's contagious.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Vaseline and ACE Cash Express send help

IusedtobeOhakam said:
There are 2 rules.

First, you have to have a 50 year old ashy "cut buddy".

Second, you whine and moan and threaten to quit sending checks if your cut buddy and institution get's kicked to sleep on the smack board.

It's the Geriatric poster mentality.

It's how thin skin is developed.

Watch out....apparently it's contagious.

LaCumba said:

Exactly, but nobody should boot you out of the kitchen if their cooking is better than yours.

That would be a good episode of Iron Chef (extreme)!

Kurison!!!

Iron Chef Miromoto was just taken out by the challenger with a steel chair!!!!!!

LaCumba said:

So I take you have no problem with what happened on the smack board. Well it appears that is not the case with other JAG posters, because someone surely got banned.

GET READY would like to see Seeing Spots banned for making the following comments:

You can't call me out asshole! I don't have an inferiority complex about my jet black skin, I'm not hung up on the white man's ice is better, I don't fear white people, I am no Stepin' Fetchin' darkie who sings Dixie and say yassur massah... When you have been reared properly you can feel good about the person you are ALL THE TIME.

I told you to NEVER come to Mumford if you dislike Southernites so much and are afraid you will be treated rudely and continue to feed into the lies, urban legends, etc. STAY AWAY.

One reason why the SDSU fans were treated with respect and dignity is because that is exactly how they presented themselves. You get what you give, understand? Act like a punk ass batch ass buffoon, they that's how you are treated.

And you are right, I continue to validate that point...instead of suggesting that you never come to Mumford Stadium or anywhere near the campus of Southern University, now my RUDE ASS is ordering you to STAY THE FRICK AWAY

Sheesh, y'all some sensitive titty babies!

No gott dayummitt

Why?

Y'all *****in' and moaning over this fool when he called Y'ALL a bunch of lames. Hmph!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock:
Exactly!!!!

Man I was "Delta Delta" chapter King Nupe back when I was at JSU 1986-1990. It was a 7 to one, female to male ratio on the yard when I went to JSU. We also rolled to tougaloo where they had a 12 to 1 ratio.....and 50% of them dudes over there were gay or straight simps. lol

I also went to college in the era where if you was lightskinned and had an s-curl women would stab their sister just to talk to you.

I aint sexy no more, but I got hellllla cash to pull broads now....yeah, I said it.

I will help a sexy mofo out with her rent for some Jawbone and skins from her!!! lol

But the majority of them mofos on TSPN probably got their lunch money taken in high school.
<b>
I have met a lot of them at these various tailgates, and all of them was freaking simps when they were on their yards!

A bunch of freaking Beeeotch made mofos.

I think I'm gonna drive to Kenn Rashads house and take a isht on his front steps!</b>
:D

Why?

Y'all *****in' and moaning over this fool when he called Y'ALL a bunch of lames. Hmph!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock:
Exactly!!!!

Man I was "Delta Delta" chapter King Nupe back when I was at JSU 1986-1990. It was a 7 to one, female to male ratio on the yard when I went to JSU. We also rolled to tougaloo where they had a 12 to 1 ratio.....and 50% of them dudes over there were gay or straight simps. lol

I also went to college in the era where if you was lightskinned and had an s-curl women would stab their sister just to talk to you.

I aint sexy no more, but I got hellllla cash to pull broads now....yeah, I said it.

I will help a sexy mofo out with her rent for some Jawbone and skins from her!!! lol

But the majority of them mofos on TSPN probably got their lunch money taken in high school.
<b>
I have met a lot of them at these various tailgates, and all of them was freaking simps when they were on their yards!

A bunch of freaking Beeeotch made mofos.

I think I'm gonna drive to Kenn Rashads house and take a isht on his front steps!</b>
:D

STILL here! :wavey:

Wow, this reminds me of Mighty Hornet's annual thread on the Smack Board: IF YOU ARE HAPPY THAT JSUCKS GOT THEIR AZZES KICKED AGAIN, POST HERE.

And by Wednesday mornings, every year, he will bring the thread back up with:

STILL! :jump::jump::jump:

:goof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back