Seeing Spots should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Ready

Seing Spots should be banned

GET READY would like to see Seeing Spots banned for making the following comments:

You can't call me out asshole! I don't have an inferiority complex about my jet black skin, I'm not hung up on the white man's ice is better, I don't fear white people, I am no Stepin' Fetchin' darkie who sings Dixie and say yassur massah... When you have been reared properly you can feel good about the person you are ALL THE TIME.

I told you to NEVER come to Mumford if you dislike Southernites so much and are afraid you will be treated rudely and continue to feed into the lies, urban legends, etc. STAY AWAY.

One reason why the SDSU fans were treated with respect and dignity is because that is exactly how they presented themselves. You get what you give, understand? Act like a punk ass batch ass buffoon, they that's how you are treated.

And you are right, I continue to validate that point...instead of suggesting that you never come to Mumford Stadium or anywhere near the campus of Southern University, now my RUDE ASS is ordering you to STAY THE FRICK AWAY

Sheesh, y'all some sensitive titty babies!

No gott dayummitt

Re: Seing Spots should be banned

Get Ready,

Stop majoring in minor things (or go to the smack forum).

GET READY thinks that fair is only fair.
This use to be a nice board, but now some people that think foul language is readily acceptable, have taken over.
We cant continue to let this board deteriorate like this. GET READY thinks that Seeing Spots should be given at least a time out for her mean spirited, uncalled for, uncouth retorts. Some of us want to come a read good clean sports information, not the garbage above.

Please advise....

JROCK said:
Get Ready,

Stop majoring in minor things (or go to the smack forum).
Hey JROCK...go pickem winners man
Thats what you are good at aint you?
Or have you uuuuh retired?
:snicker:

Nope she do not need to be banned; I can't agree with you on this.

MH

GR has virgin ears and eyes....and other body parts too.
GR doesnt want to see the mess above. It will only lead to hard feelings and thats not what The GREAT ONE is about. So therefore, in an effort to even the playing field, SS should be banned.

Can TGO get an Amen?

It's too late to say that about "hard feelings" now, cause the cows are already out the barn. LOL

But, I can only wonder where all the high mindedness was when the very integrity of all of TSPN was tossed to the wind like it was nothing at all.

oh well, I got a football season to enjoy

mighty hornet said:
It's too late to say that about "hard feelings" now, cause the cows are already out the barn. LOL

But, I can only wonder where all the high mindedness was when the very integrity of all of TSPN was tossed to the wind like it was nothing at all.

oh well, I got a football season to enjoy

Was this before the pic of some ashy, naked negro on the pot was posted as a member of TSPN, or after?

Vinita said:
Was this before the pic of some ashy, naked negro on the pot was posted as a member of TSPN, or after?
I don't know cause I didn't see that pic and thank God I didn't.
:(

So "Teacher, you can't give me detention because he started" applies here?

Fair is fair.

Whatever happened to Kenn's "New Rules"???

The ashy negroe was posted after I got his grill from Small Talk.

I guess it was cool for other peeps to post Suge's grill and Noise Talka's grill but anybody from Southern's grill.

Go figure.

Vinita said:
...some ashy ... negro ....

Besides, if someone's cutty buddy is that ashy, give him some lotion - don't resort to cursing.

Sensitive a-sholes!

Old as Moses and worried about a damn smack picture.

Get Ready said:
Hey JROCK...go pickem winners man
Thats what you are good at aint you?
Or have you uuuuh retired?
:snicker:

Dude,

Please grow up. All of this is just fun to me. I am a 3rd generation SWAC graduate. I grew up smacking in my own household before the internet was invented. Some of you people really take this stuff too serious. I know that you have good sense GR. You are much bigger than this mess.

hassan said:
So "Teacher, you can't give me detention because he started" applies here?

Fair is fair.

Whatever happened to Kenn's "New Rules"???

Fair is fair, and so is the option of BEING THE FUGG OUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND YOU ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

*shrugs shoulders*

hassan said:
Besides, if someone's cutty buddy is that ashy, give him some lotion - don't resort to cursing.

Some folks need to be cussed.

JROCK said:
Some of you people really take this stuff too serious. I know that you have good sense GR. You are much bigger than this mess.

Uhh, GR didn't get banned.

I did. He's just pointing out a double standard.

Rules don't mean shat around here.

Ca$h rule$ everything

Uhh, Wu-Tang would be banned too unless they had a 50 plus year old ashy cut buddy.

:hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back