Second National Signing Day 2018

I can tell you this, Chris Johnson (Tulane) Scotlandville High, is a beast. He is going to wreck havoc in the SWAC day 1. Out of high school it was SU/Tulane. Don’t know what happened at Tulane, I think he was injured, but kid is a difference maker. He has speed to burn.

So he signed with SU now?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You all get excited about NSD every year and your still sorry 3-4 years later. Why post aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll day? A complete list will be ready tonight/moring.

Thanks

THEE Logical One!

I can tell you this, Chris Johnson (Tulane) Scotlandville High, is a beast. He is going to wreck havoc in the SWAC day 1. Out of high school it was SU/Tulane. Don’t know what happened at Tulane, I think he was injured, but kid is a difference maker. He has speed to burn.

I been knew he was going to PV. He is in school at PV, been in school since January.

You called it way back when and no one noticed outside of us purpler/golders. You tried to tell them but they went deaf lol.

Nice pickup for PV. Now we gotta’ get that big fast grad xfer qb from big state U signed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
lol Bruh where are his checks coming from? lol He gotta’ send’em to the place that’s feeding and housing him.

Y’all need an athletic director? Come on over.
Banks is doing just fine, just wish he was still coaching though. We alerted him about Johnson about to transfer. He was on SU’s staff at the time lol.

Oh you hittin'em with the Come to Death Row huh LOL
Bruh, y’all made “Suge” Dooley and his staff cut up like this. We tied of gittin’ our azzes bruised and battered by the same damned division trendsetters. This shit just gotta’ stop lol.

Jagtildead, where did CJ’s qb sign? The lefty.
He signed at ULL last spring. When the coach saw his job was in trouble, he took the kids redshirt off and immediately started him with 3 games left in the season. I wish we could have got him . He is a star. Levi Lewis. He has Willie Quinn moves, and quickness and a riffle for a arm.

http://www.hudl.com/v/27gyQ0

Those were some of the first impressions of UL true freshman quarterback Levi Lewis, who had his redshirt removed in the eighth game of the season, started and led the Ragin' Cajuns to a 19-14 win at South Alabama on Saturday night here.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/...ff-freshman-quarterback-levi-lewis/832372001/

Their Running back has next level speed also, but he went IVY League.

Last edited:
Back