Second National Signing Day 2018

What'cha saying base? Sound off!!!!!!!! What's what for 2019?

Lol. I am not going to talk too much because I almost got called out for Glen C going to sTu. I am going to tell you to be on the look out for two transfers next class. 1 C-USA transfer, and the other is coming from a Mississippi JUCO. The JUCO kid was going to take a Grambling offer, but then was going to follow Dooley to PV. However, his academic requirements aren’t up to par. He will follow Dooley once he gets his stuff in order. The C-USA kid has Dooley ties, and will join the Panthers next year pending the roster after the spring game. Remember this post.

Oh, enjoy Josh Smith! He will be an All-SWAC kid. I hate the fact that he is dressing up for the Panthers, but he was a good high school player. Isaac James is a good get as well.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't question it. Lackluster class for JSU in terms of high school recruits, in my opinion. I like what we did in December with the JUCO signings though.

I like ours as well. It showed we are going to go back to trying to run the ball and not wait a couple of years for the OL to develop.

Ok TP that's what I like about you being so predictable with your follow-up response.

I only tell the truth. I have no idea what you are talking about. The BOTTOM line is that if you go back over the last 10 year, you will see for yourself that these rankings dont jive with on-field performance.

I only tell the truth. I have no idea what you are talking about. The BOTTOM line is that if you go back over the last 10 year, you will see for yourself that these rankings dont jive with on-field performance.
I can agree with you somewhat because your closest relatives are Braves, however the ranking does provide an indication of potential success on the field.

There will be a few more added...also got few preferred walk-ons that will join

2018 FAMU Football Recruits

* First Round (as of 5:00 p.m. ET- Feb.7)

Le'John Howard QB 6'2" 180 McDonogh 35 HS (New Orleans, LA)

I have known him since he was in middle school. He is a hard working kid who coaches love to coach. He has a big arm, and makes smart decisions. Le’John verbally committed to Nicholls a while back, but was waiting and waiting for a Miami offer that never came. His recruiting story has been crazy because Florida schools has shown him much love. However, he kept getting thrown around in circles due to coaching changes. FAU, Miami and UCF all have shown interest in this kid, but all changed staffs the year after recruiting him hard. On top of that, his own high school had coaching challenges as well.

I am telling you, y’all are going to love this hard working kid. They hardly make them like this anymore. FAMU is about to have a big NOLA crowd in the building for the Florida Classic when this kid wins the starting job.

Back