Prairie View A&M 2016 Signing Class

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So is it a 4.8 or 4.5? LOL. Either way, WR's running 4.8's have had 1000-yd seasons in the SWAC before. I'd take a WR running a 4.7 any day if he has good hands, knows how to use his body, runs precise routes, and can separate himself from the defender.
He's a 4.8 like the sTu guy says he is.

Comical... You mean to tell me you believe a 3* WR with offers from LSU and Florida actually runs a 4.8 forty? C'mon sTu! Since you know who it is check his Hudl video and see for yourself.. *snicker*

So is it a 4.8 or 4.5? LOL. Either way, WR's running 4.8's have had 1000-yd seasons in the SWAC before. I'd take a WR running a 4.7 any day if he has good hands, knows how to use his body, runs precise routes, and can separate himself from the defender.

True.

Comical... You mean to tell me you believe a 3* WR with offers from LSU and Florida actually runs a 4.8 forty? C'mon sTu! Since you know who it is check his Hudl video and see for yourself.. *snicker*

According to his profile on 247, when he received the offers from LSU and Florida he was running a 4.8. Like I said though, 4.8, 4.4, 4.5754545455478167 doesn't really matter. From what I read, he's a good pick up.

well 247 must have bad info...lol......

Height
6'1"
Weight
181lbs
40yd Dash
Shuttle
Vertical
30"
Bench Press
245lbs
Squat
415lbs

At this rate,who doesn't have an sec player on the roster? Swac has picked up good summer players I see.

*sips tea *

True...I wonder why a lot of them are trying to transfer from other SWAC schools over to lil ole PV now.....

*dayum this tea is good... 2 more sugars please*

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't even know why y'all discussing any of this with them.

Thanks, I'm rounding up some keyboards, no need talking to them about lil ole PV, hope we can at least win 2 games this year PV po Tink Tink

o71q6.jpg

We ain't got shit; nothing to see here w/ lil' ol' PV. We're 0-80 PV, remember? Worst college football team of all-time:

1. Prairie View (1989-98)
Once-mighty Prairie View -- the Panthers won five national black college titles between 1953 and 1964 -- took quite a fall. During the 1990s, Prairie View set a record that might stand forever, losing 80 straight games, a losing streak that nearly doubles the second-longest Division I-AA streak -- Columbia's 44-game skein. Their worst year might have been 1991 -- they scored only 48 points all season, while giving up an average of 56 a game. After the Panthers ended their streak by beating Langston State 14-12, running back Kevin Ball said, "One isn't good enough for me. I don't want people to think it's a fluke." It wasn't -- the Panthers went 2-9 in 1999.

Unless the WR is Calvin Ridley from Bama or the dude from TX A&M, there is no WR coming in who'll be better than Dan Williams at JSU, or more dangerous than Willie Quinn at SU. Possible, but unlikely. I've seen 3-star and 4-star transfers come in and go out of the SWAC. Like pvdogteam said- nothing to see here.

Reactions: JR
We're talking football. LOL. I never understood the logic of hiding information. If a guy transfers and enrolls, then it's a done deal. What are folks afraid of?

We're afraid that we could have another Shaq Roland situation where a heralded and awarded student-athlete enrolls, is here for a few clicks, and then has to leave because he doesn't qualify for our field of play.

We know who our incoming txfers are. All will see the night before the sTu football game lol. I hope they release the official roster @ 2pm Sunday after church lol. :D [gonna' miss ya' tbf]

Back