Prairie View A&M 2016 Signing Class

Dayum right...confrontational........They gone learn today!!!!

See?! Look @ this right hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Y'all tickle me lol. Don't teach'em today TxFinest. lol Learn them after we put the pads/helmets on gameday vs sTu w/ ESPNU documenting the deal :D .

@Bewildered @pvdogteam TX_FINEST has some info even I haven't uncovered yet... It hasn't been posted ANYWHERE! *snickering*

That's saying a lot because you get the skinny on the skinny ON the skinny when it comes to PV biz. :D Unless his ass done been on campus speaking w/ coach'nem in the last few days, he has outted me w/ the undercover 411. Shat! :D Dangit TxF, I'm over on PVNATIONS to get the skinny! :D

He hasn't mastered that old testament PV spirit that sits back patiently and gives others enough rope to let them hang themselves yet lol. That new testament PV spirit is more confrontational and upfront in your face-like lololol :D .

Bruh.. if it ain't in you.. it ain't in you!

Unlike 2009/2010, we haven't fallen off. I knew that 2010 would be a wash because of certain things that a few did not want to ack smh - too much school pride. Prairie View football has gotten stronger, bigger, & faster over the last yr. I'll be on that campus next week working out (wgts) & hopefully playing bball lol. The following week, I'll be working out w/ a young cuzzo on SHSU's fball team (wgts). I don't have to guess w/ an "opinion" based on insipid thoughts regarding the tale of the tape w/ regards to physicality/strength :D .I'll see what's what when we start throwing those 45 & 100 lb plates during the workout upclose and personal :D .

Back