Prairie View A&M 2016 Signing Class

Unless the WR is Calvin Ridley from Bama or the dude from TX A&M, there is no WR coming in who'll be better than Dan Williams at JSU, or more dangerous than Willie Quinn at SU. Possible, but unlikely. I've seen 3-star and 4-star transfers come in and go out of the SWAC. Like pvdogteam said- nothing to see here.

I think you have to put @ least 2 of those Baylor guys on the list along w/ this one guy from TCU who did well. :)

Carry on. lol

This is the SWAC where the ball can bounce weird on you, I just want to be competitive and glad we no longer have to endure the splinters for our home games

Alrighty now. Texas State just miraculously appears on our already set in stone 2016 schedule. lmao! Good job.

Keep posting. It's pure comedy. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well who ever y'all playing out of conference, if it's west of the Mississippi and D2 or above you're losing. Y'all seem to forget you're just PV.

Well who ever y'all playing out of conference, if it's west of the Mississippi and D2 or above you're losing. Y'all seem to forget you're just PV.
You said that same thing after your 2015 homecoming loss huh? lol "dey jus' PV." The hate, envy, & jealousy is real. Man! What's that new skool song named w/ the lyrics that sez "I don't F w/ uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...."

Back