PLEASE READ ALL YOU TSU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toilet-paper-mummy.jpg

:D

Exactly! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If they still have a ring ceremony, I will be in attendance. I aint missing this. :D

The annual Maroon and Gray Game is April 16 at Durley Stadium, and the team is expected to receive its 2010 Southwestern Athletic Conference championship rings at an April 17 banquet. Ramsey said he expects the championship ring banquet to proceed as planned.

Can't wait

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YK4ThkJKqMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only a dumb azz would think their the real champ when your coach done everything at any cost to get a championships and TXSU folks are proud of that. I guess that's how yall were raised in Houston.:crazy:

You think TXSU is getting smack now. Just think when yall have the Ring Ceremony then the NCAA comes to take the Championship.

:gone:

Only a dumb azz would think their the real champ when your coach done everything at any cost to get a championships and TXSU folks are proud of that. I guess that's how yall were raised in Houston.:crazy:

You think TXSU is getting smack now. Just think when yall have the Ring Ceremony then the NCAA comes to take the Championship.

:gone:

Didn't do nothing Ohio St., Auburn, LSU, UT, Fl.St. and many many others didn't do.

Didn't do nothing Ohio St., Auburn, LSU, UT, Fl.St. and many many others didn't do.

So i guess it's right that massa did it? Sad.:smh: Hope you know TXSU doesn't hold the value like those you stated so the NCAA really wouldn't feel it if they thrashed yall.:read:

Last edited:

LOL!!!!!!!!! Well sorry Da Sleepa, but you all dont have pockets bigger/deeper enough to not get caught or face repercussions. As a matter of fact, you all dont have big enough pockets to even shut the

670209311_704e524783.jpg

:goof: After all the JSU clowning ya'll did over those APR scores, you write this:

Please we thank you for your hating spirit and desire to see us fail. We Third Coast Tigers can clearly see the ass-kicking that the SWAC took from us last year have increased your hate to an all time high for TXSU. Please let it be known that all of your programs are not so clean yourselves and are a phone call away from the same scrutiny. Now that brings me to my next point although Coach Cole has been instrumental in turning this team around Mr. Charles Mac made it clear that any wrong doing and you are gone. Obviously something was done to force him to fire Coach Cole. We at TXSU will bounce back unfourtunaltely this situation has added again negative press to our university. No one knows what penalties from the NCAA awaits. But what I do know is that to the rest of the SWAC we will continue to kick some azz under the leadership of Coach Ramsey. If you guys paid attention while we were kicking yall's azz you would have seen an offense that ran the ball well but committed stupid penalties and turnovers and you also saw a very disciplined and aggressive defense that won us many games and a championship under Coach Ramsey now he has an opportunity to spread this mentality and on field discipline and focus to the entire team. So all you haters can laugh now and cry later. Because what does not kill you make you stronger. And will we begin defense of our title starting at spring ball. Big ups to Mr. Charles Mac for doing what is right and making the right decisions in crunch time to protect and promote a Positive Image of the athlectic program in the mist of these last few months.

Peace.

NEGRO-PLEASE-GET-BACK-TO-WORK.jpg

:goof: :goof: :goof:

Its funny how every school smack someone about having violations but when they have them and somebody laugh, its called hating. *shrugs* If it is too hot in the kitchen then leave. I really hope they bounce back from this.

We took all 20 pages of each thread when the board was on us. We warned people again about that shoe switching to the other foot. :lol:

Say what you want, speculation don't mean shat. If the NCAA decides we should not keep the Ship because of violations then so be it. We will have to take what we are given. After the appeals if necessary!!

But as of today April 4, 2011.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YK4ThkJKqMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Say what you want, speculation don't mean shat. If the NCAA decides we should not keep the Ship because of violations then so be it. We will have to take what we are given. After the appeals if necessary!!

But as of today April 4, 2011.

Click your heels together 3 times and repeat.............
x-files-001-450.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You left out those SWAC schools who will remain nameless until the appropriate time presents itself.

tick tock tick tock
Just take your medicine from the NCAA like adults.
Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.
You don't have much time.

images

Just take your medicine from the NCAA like adults.
Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.
You don't have much time.

images

Shid we (SU) took our beating and still taking it from our APR with football a few years ago and now with basketball. I know we got thread upon thread written on us. Heck at one point it was a daily occurance. Surely the TxSU folks can't be this sensitive. They aint had to deal with half the isht we have on TSPN. LOL.

Freak all ya rattail asses....at the end of this day, month and year the 2010 football championship is in and will stay in Houston "ma'da freaking" Texas...now freaking deal with it Losers!

Freak all ya rattail asses....at the end of this day, month and year the 2010 football championship is in and will stay in Houston "ma'da freaking" Texas...now freaking deal with it Losers!

"...interesting coming from a program that always claims to have it together and pat's themselves on the back talking about everyone else's Apr's and what not...put your shyt together JSU you are starting to look like hypocrite....I'm Just Saying"
DallasCowboyGirl..................2011 JSU Football = Banned from PostSeason Thread

:popcorn: ............. We got our plan together, presented it, and the NCAA gave JSU what we wanted. All is well at JSU. Now what about Texas Sorry? :popcorn:

Back