PLEASE READ ALL YOU TSU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wow! Johnnie Cole was the interim AD when Harvey was hired.......I'm gonna leave that alone before this threads gooos...lol

:eek: Aint no telling what the NCAA will find. Who in their right mind would put Cole in an AD position with his history?:noidea:

The NCAA is so mad at Ohio State and the Fiesta Bowl that they are going to put Texas Southern on probation for the next five years.

Who in their right mind would put Cole in an AD position with his history?:noidea:

:lol::tup::tup:

I'm not sure how TSU appoints ADs, but I believe Cole was appointed "interim AD" under the current president's administration.

Man i see why it's taking the NCAA so long. Think about it! They said they would be finished by Feb, it's freaking April. WOW.

historical losers i tell ya. historical cheaters!! yall have been embarassing the SWAC for longer than yall have been winning the swac. what da fukk do we have to hate on yall for?

The only reason Texas Southern is catching so much hell is because for the past 6 months, they been running off at the mouth non-stop.

Hate? 1 championship in 60 years? Hell I didn't even know for sure that TXSU had a football team or a championship before reading this thread. Indelible and TXSU football is an oxymoron :lol: :emlaugh:

After the NCAA and SWAC sanctions, it may be 0 championships in 60 years.:snicker:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
....Big ups to Mr. Charles Mac for doing what is right and making the right decisions in crunch time to protect and promote a Positive Image of the athlectic program in the mist of these last few months.

Peace.

Big ups?! Dude had no choice but to get rid of Cole or suffer more sanctions. You need to chastise the man for hiring this known cheater in the first place. Now look at your reputation and future sanctions as proof that Cole shouldn't have been hired in the first place.
Many TSPN folks tried to warn yall as well as TSU alumnist, but some of yall just wouldn't listen. Oh well.... a hard head makes a soft behind as the old folks would say.:emlaugh:

Last edited:
Big ups?! Dude had no choice but to get rid of Cole or suffer more sanctions. You need to chastise the man for hiring this known cheater in the first place. Now look at your reputation and future sanctions as proof that Cole shouldn't have been hired in the first place.
Many TSPN folks tried to warn yall as well as TSU alumnist, but some of yall just wouldn't listen. Oh well.... a hard head makes a soft behind as the old folks would say.:emlaugh:

Harvey and Cole were already there when C-Mac entered the pic, JRob.

Continue.

Harvey and Cole were already there when C-Mac entered the pic, JRob.

Continue.

Oh, then maybe we should be blaming Cleb and nem.:snicker: Here's his quote:

Johnnie Cole is welcomed home.

It took competent Board of Regents (which we have now) as well as much alumni persuasion and backing to get the job done.

This has been a long time coming and our incoming university president is focused, dedicated and a helluva financial man that knows the importance of athletics and its role with student/alumni morale and involvement.

Understand this everyone, it's a given for some of you to be pessimists and previous Texas Southern administration has had very little vision and receptive to alumni but now times have changed.

A sleeping giant has been awakened and Cole WILL be successful with Houston as well as statewide recruiting. It's already in place as you read. Alumni locally, statewide and nationally have waited for this day for some time. Say what you will but Texas Southern will be a force.

Last edited:
K. U R also aware that when the transition from A-Blackwell to C-Mac occurred that J-Cole was also the "interim" AD, eh? :read:

Just sayin'. :read:

You not helping your Htown metro area (as defined by the U.S. Census) brethren out at all.

You not helping your Htown metro area (as defined by the U.S. Census) brethren out at all.

lol

Certain sTu folk were sneaking in the backdoor hob-knobbing in Waller Co when all along they were after C-Mac. :read: And HFIII too, @ some pt, besides baseball coach Robinson. :read: Imagine if HFIII was still @ PVAMU right now.... *whistling*

Let's kick sTu out of the SWAC for two years! One year for stealing Mac and the 2nd year for making Cole interim AD! :lol: :emlaugh:

I don't understand why people always pull the hate card when they are called out for their wrong doings!!!! It's not hate at all, actually it's the obvious!!!! No one is hating on TSU as all!!!!!

Back