Passport Boys

That is the same thing I thought, but no way in hell was I gonna "open that door". LOL!!
I dont care lol. I just tell it like it is. If you traveling halfway around the world to buy ass salute to you. But don't be acting like it's not some corny ass shit to do.

America is the only so called first world country where sex is so taboo and judgemental. Yet unlike other countries where you can buy a piece of coochie legally or buy drugs legally you don't have the statistical numbers for rape, child molestation or horrific sex crimes. Instead you have this...
Oklahoma. I'm not surprised.

I dont care lol. I just tell it like it is. If you traveling halfway around the world to buy ass salute to you. But don't be acting like it's not some corny ass shit to do.
What if you traveling for other reasons and you just happen to see some for sale.... LMAO, just messing with you. Them days is long gone for me. Plus, I saw someone mess around and have a kid and they were catching hell in court.

What if you traveling for other reasons and you just happen to see some for sale.... LMAO, just messing with you. Them days is long gone for me. Plus, I saw someone mess around and have a kid and they were catching hell in court.
Pop don't pay black men any attention. Half of these ninjas gonna be in Huntsville this weekend chasing them AKA's at their regional sucking booty cheeks. If I had a dollar for everytime I ninja told me what he wouldn't do over my life time I'd be a billionaire. 😂

Y'all better travel. Go to Cartagena, Medeliin or Panama City, Panama. They are hella inexpensive. I plan to go back to Cartagena and Panama City. Traveling with your boys or girls is fun, relaxing, and rejuvenating. You don't have to "indulge". I've gone on a girls trip the past 12 years.

Oh yeah, it seems every time I look up y'all are on a trip.

I know of a few passport boys who only do it for attention by posting trips to their social media to attract the "fake bougie" "Eww he got money" "you gone take me with you" "high value" "elite" black women crowd....they just come back home to the United States and run through the bougie heaux who are impressed by a "world traveler"🥴🤣💀

The internet will be the downfall of modern society. I know folks who have been going to places doing this for years. I know one guy who has been going since 1997. It seems like it's just so Kool to tell and post everything on the internet now. Did you folks know that the Philippines changed the age limits on marriage because of white men going to get these girls? Sex trafficking started with them. Any way my point is that because these fools post this all over the internet expect sex trafficking laws to become more effective. Just like we were sneaking alcohol on cruises back in the 90's. These fools started posting how to do it on tictoc and YouTube now the cruise lines check your mouth wash bottles and limit other things. I swear lames and the gotta post on Twitter and social media people have ruined the world.

The internet will be the downfall of modern society. I know folks who have been going to places doing this for years. I know one guy who has been going since 1997. It seems like it's just so Kool to tell and post everything on the internet now. Did you folks know that the Philippines changed the age limits on marriage because of white men going to get these girls? Sex trafficking started with them. Any way my point is that because these fools post this all over the internet expect sex trafficking laws to become more effective. Just like we were sneaking alcohol on cruises back in the 90's. These fools started posting how to do it on tictoc and YouTube now the cruise lines check your mouth wash bottles and limit other things. I swear lames and the gotta post on Twitter and social media people have ruined the world.
The messed up part is when you done went to one of them places with your boys in the past then you got some idiot going live on social media showing the debauchery and your significant other see it. Back in the day, me and boys had our public itinerary that we told others and then our real itinerary.

The messed up part is when you done went to one of them places with your boys in the past then you got some idiot going live on social media showing the debauchery and your significant other see it. Back in the day, me and boys had our public itinerary that we told others and then our real itinerary.
Man it's beyond sad. The funny part is this one dude got stranded in the DR trying to be a passport boy and went on tictoc made a video asking for help getting home. 😂 Dude flew Spirit Airlines. Mane! First of all he needs his butt kicked for flying that crap. Then he made a video on them broads on tictoc and simp dudes giving him the hammer. 😂

I know of a few passport boys who only do it for attention by posting trips to their social media to attract the "fake bougie" "Eww he got money" "you gone take me with you" "high value" "elite" black women crowd....they just come back home to the United States and run through the bougie heaux who are impressed by a "world traveler"🥴🤣💀
My brother,

Don't hate the playa, hate the game lol

It's sickening. All the secrets just out there for the world to see smh.

Back