Passport Boys

Is this who you are talking about?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
No. They got a podcast but Passport Bros is a movement per say. Black men going abroad to find more submissive women to date or to buy cheap vagina.

Y'all act like this hasn't been going on for decades. Ever noticed military men come back from Japan, Vietnam, Germany, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Guam do I need to keep going. 😂 This ain't new. It's just the internet got folks riled up to either call them simps or get in on it.

Y'all act like this hasn't been going on for decades. Ever noticed military men come back from Japan, Vietnam, Germany, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Guam do I need to keep going. 😂 This ain't new. It's just the internet got folks riled up to either call them simps or get in on it.
My brother just found out he has a 22 year old daughter he made in south korea. Ancestry.com got him...

Basically dudes that travel to third world countries to buy pussy for cheap. Dominican Republic chicks dudes can go and get chicks that would be considered a ten here that they can smash for a few American dollars. That's basically all Sosua is, the land of tricking off.
long story short..that's about it

And yes it's corny lol. A lot of those dudes talk about how American women aint about nothin because they can't get it like that here. But You can save two paychecks and go over there and get the type chicks you can't get here. It's one thing if you live there, be it temporarily or long term...but if you gotta travel internationally to get cheap cheeks...

Personally I don't judge dudes because what you work for is yours and you have the right to do with your money as you choose to do. Now one thing I find amazing is how many dudes lie to themselves. Let me say something and personally I don't care who it offends. All nikkers trick. There ain't a man on earth who has gotten done pudding who ain't tricked. If you married, dating, have dated or want to date you've paid for some pudding. Human beings like to lie to themselves. This is why I love dogs more than humans. Dogs are honest. If you've ever owned a dog you understand life. Dogs understand that loyalty is those who feed them. Bill Gates the nerdiest dude on earth tricks. Donald Trump tricked. Jeff Bezos tricked. Don Juan tricked. TD Jakes tricked. Your daddy tricked. My daddy tricked. Look at that ring on your wife finger you tricked. Check that receipt you took your girl out for Valentine Day you tricked. That lotion you bought to whack off with you tricked. Those condoms you bought you tricked. The only thing guaranteed in life is you're born and you will die. Even then you trick off. The hospital charges you to be born. You didn't ask so they charge you. Trick off. The funeral home charges you to die. Who the hell ask for that? Your life insurance or go fund me tricks off. The grave digger gets you to trick off. Life is about tricking. We just like to lie to ourselves. Oh yeah that Valentine's card you gave Sally in the 2nd grade you tricked off. 😂

Y'all better travel. Go to Cartagena, Medeliin or Panama City, Panama. They are hella inexpensive. I plan to go back to Cartagena and Panama City. Traveling with your boys or girls is fun, relaxing, and rejuvenating. You don't have to "indulge". I've gone on a girls trip the past 12 years.
Kellis let me find out you over there wilding...

I agree tho. Me and my homeboys have a blast.

That is the same thing I thought, but no way in hell was I gonna "open that door". LOL!!
Prostitution is the oldest profession known to mankind. I mean if it ain't been stopped since the beginning of time how is it going to stop now? I'm just saying. It's not my thing. I would never do it because I ain't into banging random coochie, but of that's how a person wants to spend the money they work for oh well.

America is the only so called first world country where sex is so taboo and judgemental. Yet unlike other countries where you can buy a piece of coochie legally or buy drugs legally you don't have the statistical numbers for rape, child molestation or horrific sex crimes. Instead you have this...

Prostitution is the oldest profession known to mankind. I mean if it ain't been stopped since the beginning of time how is it going to stop now? I'm just saying. It's not my thing. I would never do it because I ain't into banging random coochie, but of that's how a person wants to spend the money they work for oh well.
Well, like @unknown1 said, whatever works. But, I will say this, yall better be careful when you are in some of these foreign countries looking for coochie. And I will leave it at that.

Well, like @unknown1 said, whatever works. But, I will say this, yall better be careful when you are in some of these foreign countries looking for coochie. And I will leave it at that.
In the Dominican, i was the host for a bachelor party. One night, one of the dancers left her phone and had to come back to get it. I saw the dudes who brought her and immediately knew it was the muscle. I talked to them dudes for like 15 minutes. They was cool but i could tell that they was ready for whatever.

Back