Passport Boys

The Founder

So last night was the first I heard about them. This is why I don’t go on Guy’s Trips. Ninjas be wilding out!!!

So last night was the first I heard about them. This is why I don’t go on Guy’s Trips. Ninjas be wilding out!!!
You never took a fellas trip abroad before. We did Dominican twice. Our close friends alternate. We do couples trip, wives trip, guys trip. Destinations had to change now once we got married

You never took a fellas trip abroad before. We did Dominican twice. Our close friends alternate. We do couples trip, wives trip, guys trip. Destinations had to change now once we got married

Honestly....I don't enjoy it. I can only kick with a group of men for so long before I start wishing my wife was there or some puddin is waiting on me. I have traveled abroad with my male cousins....it was really cool....

Honestly....I don't enjoy it. I can only kick with a group of men for so long before I start wishing my wife was there or some puddin is waiting on me. I have traveled abroad with my male cousins....it was really cool....
man. Them puddings be hunting you. Now its different. We dont hit them type of locations anymore. We be chilling. But them early trips, maneeee

Men need to kick it together also. Women do it and have always done it. This is why they out live us. Men need mental breaks. It's not always about hitting pudding. Sometimes fellas have issues going on and help each other through it. Mental health is real. One me thing men to realize is women are cold hearted creatures. If you drop Dead no matter how good you are to your wife and family someone else will be in your place. You can't love your family if you aren't in a good place mentally. Every human being needs mental health breaks. A fishing trip or anything helps. White males out live us because they learned this along time ago. Stress kills. In fact it's the number one killer of black people

man. Them puddings be hunting you. Now its different. We dont hit them type of locations anymore. We be chilling. But them early trips, maneeee

Man there is a reason....remember my strip club story in St. Louis.....man I came out with 38 cent. A quarter and two nickles. I had $2000....where the hell did I make change.

On the real I went on work trip and the last night the white boys kicked it!!!! Fugg it I joined in!!!! I lost my shirt and a shoe. All I know is when we got back to the hotel I walked in my room and took off one shoe.

Last edited:

I'm fortunate enough to have real friends. It's like 10 of us in our crew. One has passed on during the pandemic, with 2 or 3 folks who hang with us time to time. Anyway a few years ago we all went to Panama City Beach and rented a this five bedroom condo on the beach that sleep like 12 people to it. Dude we had a blast. We all just kick it. No one trying to do their own thing just the fellas having a good time. Talking trash, talking business and talking about family life. Broads were the last thing we were after. We rented scooters and acted like we were back in college. Went to the beach and got drunk and cooked at the condo. We even met these women who went to Praire View it was about 8 of them that was at the condo and came by. We played cards, fried fish and just chilled. I think only two of my boys who were single hooked up with some chicks there and they already knew those women. I feel sorry for black men who don't have real friends. Life is to short. You only get one life and you better live it because is not promised.

What we do on group trips is we typically do group dinners or group breakfast and people kind of do what they want. In Jamaica, we rented a house with a cleaning staff and a chef. We had a blast. One day, the women folk all went shopping and I sat by water and just vibed to music.

But see to me, this defeats the purpose because we can do all of that right here in Dallas. My philosophy when it comes to travel is that I prefer to vibe with the local culture and experience things without all of the structure. My last group vacation years ago had dinners, breakfasts, and bar/club hopping as a group. I honestly got tired of seeing the same folks. Anything more than solo travel or couple, its just not my thing anymore.

I find if you have control issues, a group trip is not for you. I remember one year being abroad during the College Football Championship. Me and another guy found a place where the game was being showed (which was a task). We did have a few women in the group and one was pissed. We went on about our business and ignored the hell out of her….lol

But see to me, this defeats the purpose because we can do all of that right here in Dallas. My philosophy when it comes to travel is that I prefer to vibe with the local culture and experience things without all of the structure. My last group vacation years ago had dinners, breakfasts, and bar/club hopping as a group. I honestly got tired of seeing the same folks. Anything more than solo travel or couple, its just not my thing anymore.

That's why I like going with my wife. We are going to do family trip to Fiji and I'm waiting to turn up with my sons!!!! If yall think I'm bad those two kneegroes are horrible.....My youngest had a chick momma calling him "Baby I'm Sweet Jones." He told her she had to say the entire thing. She was fine too.....

That's me also. I want to see the culture when I travel. If you have a large group, some will not want to do that.

See me and my boys don't have that problem. We just go with the flow. We don't really care as long as we get drinks on the way. We are just going to joke the whole thing anyway 🤣
Thats me and my crew. We walking the streets, hitting up local spots and at the end of the day, we all grown men. The last trip, all of us was married but one dude. He pulled a chick at the bar, got a taxi and dipped. We didn't see buddy for like two more days. Everybody had a good time. We headed to Medellin next.

Basically dudes that travel to third world countries to buy pussy for cheap. Dominican Republic chicks dudes can go and get chicks that would be considered a ten here that they can smash for a few American dollars. That's basically all Sosua is, the land of tricking off.

Is this who you are talking about?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Basically dudes that travel to third world countries to buy pussy for cheap. Dominican Republic chicks dudes can go and get chicks that would be considered a ten here that they can smash for a few American dollars. That's basically all Sosua is, the land of tricking off.
The land of milk and honey. IG and FB live done ruined Sosua though. Too many dudes dry snitching. That is literally only thing to do in Sosua lol.

Back