Oh Lawd (Sydney Carter Basketball Coach) Looking like a Superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all have officially reached Old Mayne status.

Will pay for it before you know if you can get it. Before you know it's even offered to males.

I'm not there yet.

She gotta prove something to me first ....
You gotsta' get in where you fit in brah. We ain't got time for all this discovery, shit. If she ain't down, she will be down for the caking. We put cee-diggy's assed on that wide-body scat-pack she pushing since he has more scrilla' than the rest of us lol. The car still need insurance mane. 😂👀👀👀

You gotsta' get in where you fit in brah. We ain't got time for all this discovery, shit. If she ain't down, she will be down for the caking. We put cee-diggy's assed on that wide-body scat-pack she pushing since he has more scrilla' than the rest of us lol. The car still need insurance mane. 😂👀👀👀
Our generation didn't do all that sensitive talking anyways

Will pay for it before you know if you can get it. Before you know it's even offered to males.

I'm not there yet.

Man every man pays for it before he gets it. My time is money so if I’m talking to you I have spent money. Hell yea I buy a hoe some heels if the endgame is to have her legs over my shoulder with the heels on and them toes in my mouth.

I'm not there yet.

og_image.php

It's not the paying I'm concerned about.

It's just that ....

This woman is 32 years old. Actively promotes her social media accounts. Yet, there is no evidence of her ever being with a man. No evidence of a boyfriend. No pictures on a date with a man. No pictures in the company of a man. Nothing.

At 32 years old. Not a teenager. Not twenty-two. Thirty-two.

Nobody thinks that's ... strange?

Maybe it's just me. Wouldn't be the first time.

It's just that ....

This woman is 32 years old. Actively promotes her social media accounts. Yet, there is no evidence of her ever being with a man. No evidence of a boyfriend. No pictures on a date with a man. No pictures in the company of a man. Nothing.

They could be behind the camera.... (I want to checkout the private stash)

It's just that ....

Strange? Not really. There are a lot of folks (men and women) I've seen on social media who don't give any indication that they're dating or with someone. It's all selfies, pictures with friends or staged pictures of them at outings and public places.

It's just that ....

Na bruh, Add in basketball and it is a classic recipe. Lol. I thought that too but you know, we just talking shat online. I live in DC where there is an abundance of single black women and gay black men. If you can't laid in DC as a straight black man, it aint really no help for you.

Na bruh, Add in basketball and it is a classic recipe. Lol. I thought that too but you know, we just talking shat online. I live in DC where there is an abundance of single black women and gay black men. If you can't laid in DC as a straight black man, it aint really no help for you.
Facts! When I first moved to the DMV, I was smashing chicks within my first two weeks. I had built up my rotation until I met my wife. lol

It's just that ....

Man I don't care. If she sucks pudding then dammit I wanna be sucking hers while she sucking some other woman. Hell if she wants me to watch them....shittttttt been there done that. If she wants to watch me with another woman....been there done that....all I want is my piece. See ninjas are getting too damn picky like women. This chick fine....I look at her social media because she fine. Truth be told I would fugg the nose off her assistant coach also!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back