Oh Lawd (Sydney Carter Basketball Coach) Looking like a Superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro there is not an opening on her body that I would not lick. Man if she let me hit I would hurt myself.

If I die. I die.

Would waste my time trying to hire her - if she fails in her first 3 years and you gotta bring her into the office to discuss her future she may force me to sign her to a long term extension without even looking at results 😂

Now show some practice pics so we see what she really looks like lol

I'mmo fight this batch if I ever see her. 😡😡😡😡 We throwing hands like superman and Black Adam.

Y'all get the TSPNSports fish fry ready for my books mane and have the SU folk to bring me some zatatains to sprinkle on my filets mane. 😂

Last edited:
I'mmo fight this batch if I ever see her. 😡😡😡😡 We throwing hands like superman and Black Adam.

Y'all get the TSPNSports fish fry ready for my books mane and have the SU folk to bring me some zatatains to sprinkle on my filets mane. 😂
So you are telling us that if she walked in unclothed that you wouldn't try to taste her or hunch?

I ain't gonna lie. I'd have that child support money ready for this broad
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I sent her picture to one of my boys. He said his wife saw it and was like "dam that broad fine"🤣 when another woman says she fine. She fine fine 🤣 it's a young lady built like that who comes in my lab. The dudes always laughing that I don't come over when she's in there. Nope I ain't stupid. I'm to old to catch a harassment case. 😂 Cause shawty if I get one whiff I'm barking woof woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back