Oh Lawd (Sydney Carter Basketball Coach) Looking like a Superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I don't care. If she sucks pudding then dammit I wanna be sucking hers while she sucking some other woman. Hell if she wants me to watch them....shittttttt been there done that. If she wants to watch me with another woman....been there done that....all I want is my piece. See ninjas are getting too damn picky like women. This chick fine....I look at her social media because she fine. Truth be told I would fugg the nose off her assistant coach also!!!!
It's a new generation, Found. They be wearing skinny jeans instead of our traditional 501s/505s. :(

Man I don't care. If she sucks pudding then dammit I wanna be sucking hers while she sucking some other woman. Hell if she wants me to watch them....shittttttt been there done that. If she wants to watch me with another woman....been there done that....all I want is my piece. See ninjas are getting too damn picky like women. This chick fine....I look at her social media because she fine. Truth be told I would fugg the nose off her assistant coach also!!!!
At this point, there is no evidence you're going to get your piece.

Fugg around and your piece will be a strap-on. Guess you've been there and done that too.

Say what y'all want about me, but I ain't taking them kinda chances.

Never been that thirsty in my life.

Last edited:
At this point, there is no evidence you're going to get your piece.

Fugg around and your piece will be a strap-on. Guess you've been there and done that too.

Say what y'all want about me, but I ain't taking them kinda chances.

Never been that thirsty in my life.
Man don’t lie…if she offered you that puddin you wouldn’t part take in it….

Also y’all if you got a woman and think some ninja not trying to cake with her….

This dude told my wife as I was walking up he would pay her car note. I was walking up behind my wife. My wife said “no I have a husband.” That’s when I walked up to her and said “hey baby.” Dude just walked away. Wasn’t no reason to cause a scene. My wife felt good because she still had it and I felt good because I was with a woman who still had it.

This is why chicks stay with a man who has women willing to give him some puddin. A woman wants to made to feel wanted and she wants a man who is wanted by other women.

Man don’t lie…if she offered you that puddin you wouldn’t part take in it….
That's my point.

There's no evidence she's offering me, you - or any other man - pudding or anything else.

Me or you saying we would hit if we could is beside the point. That goes without saying.

Last edited:
She associating w/ the folk, the lands, I cannot stand. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I wanna' partake of her beauty and fineness but txam? No sirrrrrrrrrrr.

Why don't we have a meeting of the minds and support this talented young lady? I'll pay her rent, you can buy her expensive clothes, c-diggy can pay her Bentley notes, Found can subsidize her shoe bills, and we need some folk for electrical, cell, cable, and water notes.

She mine on Monday only!!!!! :D
I got the electric bill. I'll be turning lights out all over the house. In the kitchen, the living room, the garage in the car, etc...

I'm done.
Lies! Half-pint (School Daze), you da' only one saying nea.

We finna' TSPNSports pledge yo' assed. Go get the freak and brang her back up in hur mane. We don't want no damned pussycat talking 'bout stroke and passed the pussy, we want that butch heaux up in hur to proposition her.

Go get her and brang her back up in hur. We old men don't do that insta-shat, face-shat... We do this right cheah. Go get the freak and brang her back heah mane! Go on nah! 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👍🏿

We finna' TSPNSports pledge yo' assed. Go get the freak and brang her back up in hur mane. We don't want no damned pussycat talking 'bout stroke and passed the pussy, we want that butch heaux up in hur to proposition her.

Go get her and brang her back up in hur. We old men don't do that insta-shat, face-shat... We do this right cheah. Go get the freak and brang her back heah mane! Go on nah! 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👍🏿
:oops:

Sounds like you know that scenario really happens. Or happened. Who told you about that?

I digress.

I'm an ol' mayne now too. The best I can do is holla at her. Can't guarantee she'll come. But, as much as I enjoy fuggin' with folks, I'll holla at her until she gets tired.

😂

:oops:

Sounds like you know that scenario really happens. Or happened. Who told you about that?

I digress.

I'm an ol' mayne now too. The best I can do is holla at her. Can't guarantee she'll come. But, as much as I enjoy fuggin' with folks, I'll holla at her until she gets tired.

😂
Put that cajun spice (La charm) on her assed and brang her back up in hur! Go do the work w/ that insta-stuff.

Tell her we have an investment firm over here willing and able to get the job done w/ her fine assed. 😂

LMAO!!!!!!

Put that cajun spice (La charm) on her assed and brang her back up in hur! Go do the work w/ that insta-stuff.

Tell her we have an investment firm over here willing and able to get the job done w/ her fine assed. 😂
Hmmm.

That investment firm angle might work. I could definitely pull that off.

Tell her we have an NIL deal for her. A portfolio we want her to consider.

We got a decent AND an indecent proposal for ya.

Just want to make sure we get an adequate return on investment.

🤔

I just wanna fugg....
I know.

I got you.

I'm going to make you CEO of the investment firm. I'm just going to be a "marketing manager" for a project we have. Want her to be the face of our marketing campaign for this project. Print, video, social media, ... she's it. Going to lay out the proposal for her. You're going to step in as the CEO to see how the deal is going.

Once I make the introduction, you're on your own.

Once I pass her off to you, YOU BET' NOT FUMBLE!

If you fumble the handoff ... Imma be madder than ... Panthro's scrimmagoat!

Mad! :mad:🤬🥵🤬😡🤬🤬

Once I make the introduction, you're on your own.

Once I pass her off to you, YOU BET' NOT FUMBLE!

If you fumble the handoff ... Imma be madder than ... Panthro's scrimmagoat!

Mad! :mad:🤬🥵🤬😡🤬🤬

Spin To Win Best Of Week GIF by WCPO - 9 On Your Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back