Katt Williams, Atlanta — WINNER
Sterling K. Brown, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Bryan Cranston, Curb Your Enthusiasm
Lin-Manuel Miranda, Curb Your Enthusiasm
Donald Glover, Saturday Night Live
Bill Hader, Saturday Night Live"

LMAO!!!!!

The pet gator!!!

"Cancer Attack" really went over my head. The first time I watched it, i was like whatever whatever. Then the ending just blew my mind.

So I watched it probably twice trying to see what I missed and how I missed ole dude taking the phone. I paused it, looked for more details for when, how, and why. Then just like that I figured it out. It was real simple. Sometimes it's the ones closest to you pretending they are with you are the one's you can't trust.

#shrug

Last edited:
"Cancer Attack" really went over my head. The first time I watched it, i was like whatever whatever. Then the ending just blew my mind.

So I watched it probably twice trying to see what I missed and how I missed ole dude taking the phone. I paused it, looked for more details for when, how, and why. Then just like that I figured it out. It was real simple. Sometimes it's the ones closest to you pretending they are with you are the one's you can't trust.

#shrug
You had the exact same reaction I did. I have said it once, I will say it again, and I will say it a thousand times, "everything that smiles in your face is not your friend". I am speaking from personal experience. I learn that the hard way.

@BulldogM.Ed.23 , have you watched the latest episode of Atlanta (White Fashion)? If so, what did you think?
I caught on to the message for this one immediately I think. #shrug

Many campaigns start off as legit ones, yet the powers that be sprinkle their influence be it by the lure of material things or by agents to wield away any threats or to help maintain a status quo for it's own personal gain. It's the corporate way. Sometimes it is easy to see what is going on, other times we (rebels and revolutionaries) figure it out after the damage has been done.

Some random examples off the top of my head?

1. Civil Rights Movement-A necessary and needed campaign in this country, brought forth many leaders we know and love including MLK and Malcolm of course. Yet overtime, it was made weak by infiltrators, agents, and focused on other irrelevant agendas that made once great organizations like SCLC, SNCC, NAACP, the Black Panthers, etc. etc. all moot as compared to the influence they once had
  2. Black Athletes-Remember when peeps like Jim Brown, Kareem, and a few others stood in solidarity behind Ali when he was stripped and refused to serve? Now we have ignorant acting peeps like AB and a few others that if they would just stand in unity, put aside foolishness, there would be more Black Coaches in the NFL, possibly owners....we wouldn't have to worry about the repercussions from kneeling, leaked racist video recordings, etc....see where I'm going?
  3. The Push for Reparations for Foundational Black Americans/40 Acres and a Mule-In recent years, the talks have come up on more platforms, but notice how other ethnic groups in this country are pushing for reparations too and trying to make the original push for FBA seem weak? They talked about reparations recently in congress but It was nothing more than to get peeps hopes up, and to stall instead of doing something that probably won't be done in our lifetime <--yet look at how all of a sudden this government can give millions (or is it billions) in aid to Ukraine, accept their refugees, never mind turning away Haitian Refugees seeking asylum in this country from a natural disaster. #shrug
  4. The Agenda and how it pops up in media among other things at interesting moments- I have nothing against the lifestyle that someone chooses but it is obvious the lifestyle is being used in so many areas to make others look weak and or to conform to it...but #justonemansopinion
  5. In our own corporate worlds-When we make certain moves that are of benefit to peeps like me and you, there is always a backlash, sometimes it's subtle and you don't recognize it at first. Then one day you are in your office and be like, "damn, they played me, I wanted this to go a certain way. Now the people that I was hoping would benefit from all of this won't be helped at all." <--my current fight in my own workplace.
  6. The Black Church and the spiritual foundation/influence it once had-There are still lots of powerful faith base churches, mosques, organizations, and etc. I believe I am part of one, yet there are many that we know of that are doing more hurting in our communities than helping...
@TSU/BAMA did I get what they were trying to say on this episode or did I miss the mark? LOL

Last edited:
As for ole dude and his fiancee, I have no idea what's going on there other than, he should just focus on managing Paper Boi and let his woman do what she do. She is cool to me though. Women are women, I love them but it took me most of my life to learn to stay on my purpose and just let them be. He is stressing her way too hard, or just simply sprung. LOL!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@BulldogM.Ed.23 , have you watched the latest episode of Atlanta (White Fashion)? If so, what did you think?

Where was "socks"? LOL

It was strange how PaperBoi only wanted the free stuff and had no idea about any of the other issues until Ern mentioned those things to him then when he gets in the meeting, he asks about them.

I haven't figured out Vanessa's angle just yet...

Miss Thang said "I have not paid for a meal in the last 73 police shooting". 🤣

I agree with Paper Boi about the Red Cross. Personally I have mixed emotions about that organization.

I must admit, I usually watch these episodes 3 or 4 times, because each time I watch them I see something I missed.

"White Fashion"

Another unique episode that I might not have fully grasped after my first watch. The only thing that I caught that let me know something was up was the kid watching "The Proud Family," on TV.

@TSU/BAMA your turn to break it down for those of us sitting in the back for this one. LOL

"White Fashion"

Another unique episode that I might not have fully grasped after my first watch. The only thing that I caught that let me know something was up was the kid watching "The Proud Family," on TV.

@TSU/BAMA your turn to break it down for those of us sitting in the back for this one. LOL
I am gonna have to get back with yall on this one, after I have watched it a few more times. LOL!
Hell, I am still trying to get past that funeral. 🤣

Richa Wigga, Poor Wigga…

Guess I’m gonna have to rewatch this one again like the other episodes. Except for the one I broke down, they all go over my head after the first watch. Yet it is still a good thing because they are just make us all think about things/life/society/situations differently.

With all that being said, I thought that was Kevin Samuels. Now I’ve never watched him or know nothing about his relationship podcasts or whatever it was he did but the way his name has been ringing out since his death, the irony of him appearing on tonight’s episode. #shrug

Oh and one more thought, this was the second interesting use of an old school Loose Ends joint (You Can’t Stop The Rain on BMF). #randomthoughts

Back