Official "ATLANTA" Thread

29787986893_f8b9c1acf1_o.gif

Earnest and Vanessa got a strange relationship going on.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Earnest and Vanessa got a strange relationship going on.

Yes they do....

The bartender "N***** do I have to explain...."
LMAO!!!!

Then that Juneteenth Party....I'm like damn are these not the dumbest black people. The pastor doing his thing and his wife looking at him like "n**** please" LMAO!!!

Dude, when Paperboi slapped ole boy with the money and was walking away his boy tells him "you got the juice now!" Classic! I was down. Then came the car....my side is still hurting.

Then they on the news about Paper Boi robbing somebody at gun point. LOL

Just watched the "Juneteenth" episode! The writers are so brilliant! I felt both of the main character's pain and frustrations of being caught up socially in a boule vs. hood type of world. That is pretty much my life at the moment. The ending in the car was perfect because the writers had them to literally go in the car and say, "F__ it!"

I downloaded the video season on Amazon based on y'all's comments. I've seen 1 episode...definitely a guy show...I haven't seen all the funninest y'all are seeing yet, but since I've paid the money, IMma see it through...

Damn so he lives in a storage facility. At least it's peaceful.

Shooting that dude was wrong on so many levels....then the dude saying we boys but we not boys....I mean I fuck with yall but I don't fuck with yall....I mean we cool but we not cool. LMAO

Damn so he lives in a storage facility. At least it's peaceful.

Shooting that dude was wrong on so many levels....then the dude saying we boys but we not boys....I mean I fuck with yall but I don't fuck with yall....I mean we cool but we not cool. LMAO

You forgot....I know yall but I dont know yall. LMAO

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back