New Grambling volleyball coach cuts the entire team (and then got cut by Grambling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basically too much negative PR for the athletic department at one time... whether legal or justified.....the optics given off by the athletic department decisions recently isn't good in the court of public opinion which can ultimately affect marketing dollars...

Basically too much negative PR for the athletic department at one time... whether legal or justified.....the optics given off by the athletic department decisions recently isn't good in the court of public opinion which can ultimately affect marketing dollars...

Grambling stay in some shit. I agree...optics are everything..the damage is done and the train has left the station. I said after the art briles fiasco that the lack of pr professionals made the situation worse. The "brand"is becoming toxic athletically.

See yall at the Cottonbowl tho!

The findings will be simple. They will say she was well within her duties to release the entire team and no improprieties were since her time at Grambling. Case closed.

I’d imagine they will not include the allegations from UAPB, Alcorn, or the high schools and clubs she coached for.

Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

The winner in all this is the coach who was fired. She was moved to a different part of the university and because of her certifications that she maintained the university was required to pay her $20k more. LOL

I am very disappointed in the negative PR we have allowed ourselves to be apart of. Now, y’all can kick rocks with the Art thing. In fact, I wanted our offense to give y’all a big middle finger. 😆

But this volleyball thing is definitely a bad look. I know we will take it and bounce back, but it is a shame that we allowed this to get so ugly.

For those screaming “kick GSU out of the SWAC”, please note that many fans like myself aren’t skipping any heartbeats.

I am very disappointed in the negative PR we have allowed ourselves to be apart of. Now, y’all can kick rocks with the Art thing. In fact, I wanted our offense to give y’all a big middle finger. 😆

But this volleyball thing is definitely a bad look. I know we will take it and bounce back, but it is a shame that we allowed this to get so ugly.

For those screaming “kick GSU out of the SWAC”, please note that many fans like myself aren’t skipping any heartbeats.
7dbe3c25b26c55f6112fc84ec3470850.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back