New Grambling volleyball coach cuts the entire team (and then got cut by Grambling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join Kenn Rashad for a special midday addition of HBCU Sports Live today at 12:30p.m. (CT). Today's topic: GSU Volleyball.
We will also take some calls.

277749782_3243063725965622_9133271455727320570_n.png

APR. As long as they're eligible after the spring semester no issue
The rule is you get a point for being eligible and you get a point for returning. The reason for this is too keep a coach from cutting players who have done well in the classroom from being cut.

The rule is you get a point for being eligible and you get a point for returning. The reason for this is too keep a coach from cutting players who have done well in the classroom from being cut.
That's year to year. If they left between the fall and spring they'd lose a point. But completing the academic year gets them all 4 points for the year.

Join Kenn Rashad for a special midday addition of HBCU Sports Live today at 12:30p.m. (CT). Today's topic: GSU Volleyball.
We will also take some calls.

277749782_3243063725965622_9133271455727320570_n.png

Wow ! Kenn actually did something on his school. I never thought I’d see the day. Wow !

1. A Grambling alum shouldn't do this bringing more negative attention to Grambling after Art Briles
2. It is kind of illegal to do some of the stuff she has been accused of doing (mainly (allegedly) already having her team from UAPB already in the portal and promised spots on the team before she was announced as coach and before she decided to cut these young ladies)

I'd the new VB Coach doesn't win, they will fire her. So she's brining in players she thinks will win. They have a transfer portal

Man she smokes and she looks good!! Ooooooooo weeeeee!!!!! Where my boy @CEE DOG at? I wonder if @Bewildered has his coin purse ready. We may need to make a road trip to Exit 81.
Shiddddddddd.... you already know, kinfolk. *rattling my coin purse in my front pocket*

I feel like a lil' drizzle today w/ a 20% chance of a thundershower since we are too old to make it rain lol. 😂👀

Seriously Let's be real people! Y'all know this came from the top. Either the president, his staff or the athletic director had to approve this first. It's no different than when a company hired a new manager to do their dirty work. Nothing just happens at a HBCU without our control freaks Presidents allow it. The president, his staff or the athletic director sitting back laughing smoking a cigar letting her take the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back