NCAA Football 2004

Originally posted by Prodigy
Exactly!

Heck, I'm gonna turn '03 back in to get a discount off '04!

I checked all the major electronic stores and they are only giving back 5 dollars for 03 versions of Madden and NCAA.... i told them I will happily KEEP my game before I GIVE it to them for 5 dollars.

Umm Beans...

Beans what the hell are you doing? You will be playing 2003 by your dayum self!! Why do I keep hearing the words DUMBARSE in my mind!

5 dollars? Now if they were giving 10, then I would give my game up simply because I am not going to play it anymore. But 5 bones? Hell they will still be selling them for $30!!

For all of you who think you are going to get it early, A word of warning. The last two years the relase date was in the air. Some stores here were saying you could get it a day or two days early if you pre-paid...but it didn't happen. The site says the 17th, and everywhere that I have checked said the 17th. More power to you if you get it tomorrow. But don't bet on it......

Originally posted by DAHILL
.....I told them I will happily KEEP my game before I GIVE it to them for 5 dollars.

Dayum Skippy!

Originally posted by Suge
Beans what the hell are you doing? You will be playing 2003 by your dayum self!! Why do I keep hearing the words DUMBARSE in my mind!

Man leave BnB alone. Hey, I'll play '03 wit cha dawg. (But I gotta be JSU :D)

Originally posted by DAHILL
why did you get 2003 when 2004 comes out this week???

Just to have it and it wasnt that much. I buy my games used. I'll be reading you all's comments on it and if the comments are good, then I'll get that one too.

:D

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Just to have it and it wasnt that much. I buy my games used. I'll be reading you all's comments on it and if the comments are good, then I'll get that one too.

:D

Hell I would have sold you mine for less than whatever you paid at the store. Hey, you want Madden 03? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Prodigy
Hell I would have sold you mine for less than whatever you paid at the store. Hey, you want Madden 03? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is your Madden 03 $7.00 bucks? :confused:

That is what their selling it for in Babbages in the Mall.

Oh yeah, Suge I know you dont want me to cop that NCAA 04. I would hate to beat you like Fantasy Football.

:lmao:

Whoa, slow down beans. Winning at Fantasy Football where no one has any control is one thing.

Playstation is another ball game. I don't play that pass happy, throw for the endzone game. I play real football. Ball control offense, run down the play clock, throw to the TE who is always open, etc. Hell I will get my team and keep the ball for an entire quater if we are playing 5 minutes. You don't want to see me......

I play real football. Ball control offense, run down the play clock, throw to the TE who is always open, etc. Hell I will get my team and keep the ball for an entire quater if we are playing 5
minutes. You don't want to see me......

That's right... pick on Blacknbengal... cuz you KNOW not to come at THIS!

Whoa, slow down beans. Winning at Fantasy Football where no one has any control is one thing.

Playstation is another ball game. I don't play that pass happy, throw for the endzone game. I play real football. Ball control offense, run down the play clock, throw to the TE who is always open, etc. Hell I will get my team and keep the ball for an entire quater if we are playing 5 minutes. You don't want to see me......

well you make sure you get that online adaptor because that ish wont work against me....

I aint talkin about them souped up recruited teams either... when I play another human, I play with the regular team and we play REAL games... we turn the first down makers OFF, we play on the highest level, turn penalties up, and if you are ever losing by 21 points... guess what you been SWAC'ed and you got to give the stick up.

Okay let me put it out there right now!!!

If you live in Mobile, Hatteisburg, or Between Jackson and Monroe La I will come to your town on my way from Pensacola and beat your arse in this game. I will stick with the usual best of 3 series so there is no confusion or talks of flukes. I'll be going home at some point in August, so get your arses ready!

If you live between Pensacola and Atlanta......the offer applies to you too!!!

The rules are simple. Play with the computer teams. Not your memeory card. Not your updated team. Just the computer teams. 21 point rule will be in effect, play on at least All American level, computer sliders, and any other quirks that you lames can come up with.......

I know the game.......I will punish you all!

I forgot all about the on-line adapter DaHill!!

I'll pick that up in a couple of weeks!!! 'm going to enjoy whipping your arse!!!:mad:

LMAO @ Suge talking all this schit. He wasnt talking so big when I kicked him to sleep twice.

Look Suge just because you run game on them Poetry reading bros in PCola dont mean you can beat anybody else. Speaking on the TE, Wasnt mine wide open on that 2 Purnt conversion?

Suge, I would love to play you. That ball control offense definitely will not work. I have a run defense that allows only 5-10 yards per game. That's right 5-10 yards and it dont make a difference who the team is. TE? Hahahahahaha I have found a way to keep the TE on his toes to atleast one of my DE or DL is in your QB's face. Keeping the ball for an entire quarter is easy for me. I'm like Denzel on "Remember the Titans". I have only a few plays, but their just like novacaine (sp). Just give them time and they will always work.

Suge, YOU dont want to see me..................

Let a brotha know when in August will you roll through and I can have something arranged. This is going to be sweeter than Fantasy Football.

:D :cool:

Hold the fugg up JST. Don't sit here andtalk like you were bashing my head in. You won the tie breaker, on that lame arse 2 point conversion. I thought you were going to run so I ran an all out blitz. I will be ready next time!!!

Beans......5-10 yards per game? Man any body can do that on the JV level of the game. Hell I don't care if you have all 99's on your defense, you ar enot holding anyone to 5-10 yards in a gem. And certainly not my squad.

On 2003 I ran with LSU mostly. In Dynasty I ran with Grambling in Various conferences. I created several teams and ran Dynasty mode as well. I also played with Notre Dame.

On this version I will more than Likely stay with ND and LSU. My two favorite teams in 1-A. Plus play GSU as always......

Beans......5-10 yards per game? Man any body can do that on the JV level of the game. Hell I don't care if you have all 99's on your defense, you ar enot holding anyone to 5-10 yards in a gem. And certainly not my squad.

On 2003 I ran with LSU mostly. In Dynasty I ran with Grambling in Various conferences. I created several teams and ran Dynasty mode as well. I also played with Notre Dame.

It's not that easy to hold a team under 5-10 yards per game, but I have devised a plan by the formation of the offense.

On 2002 and 2003, I use JState (of course) and will run with FSU or either Florida (if I just fill like dropping bombs like Desert Storm). I may even try Nebraska to see what their working with, but I will stick with my FSU. And the funny thing is I dont even like FSU in real life. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
...the major changes..........

-Sports Illustrated covers in dynasty mode....this is just eye candy but everyone who has seen this loves it. Every week during your dynasty there will be an SI cover maybe refering to a big win or big upcoming matchup, that has a picture from some actual gameplay.

fbb07c99.jpg

Thats Smoove!!!!!!!

Back