NCAA Football 2004

Suge

The Phat Mack
Am I the only one waiting on the 16th so that I can get this new game. I hate that the NCAA made them remove the goal post being torn down, but some of the new additions should help.....

I have played 2003 until I just can take much more of it. It looks like ND will be my sqaud when I start this season, until I get used to the game, then I always put Grambling in the SEC and it takes a few years to get some good recruits....

My record on the current NCAA is 425-20. And many of those losses came when I put Grambling in the SEC and we had 2 seasons of 4 losses before we landed some huge recruits and then went on an 8 year unbeaten streak, and a 12 year dynasty of winning the national title!! And that was all on Heisman.

I need some information on the online thing.... so maybe we can play each other from our homes.... AUBURN will be my team this year becuse I like playing with running teams and AU has the BEST backfield in college football this year.

Yeah I am going to wait until I get the game to try and fully understand how that is going to work. That may be the biggest addition to the game.........

I have read some of thr reports and info, but didn't fully understand how that was going to go down....

Will they have the conferences set up how they are currently with the ACC expantion? :confused:

p.s. DAHILL, rematch time!! ;)

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Will they have the conferences set up how they are currently with the ACC expantion? :confused:

p.s. DAHILL, rematch time!! ;)

Justin...after the last two *****beatins you should NEVER want to play me again. I CANNOT LOSE.

Well considering that Miami and VaTech don't join the ACC until 2004 season anyway, the game will still be accurate.

Originally posted by DAHILL
Justin...after the last two *****beatins you should NEVER want to play me again. I CANNOT LOSE.
Come on now CJ. :rolleyes: Let's not forget the GREAT COME FROM BEHIND victory that would have been if my FB wouldn't have FUMBLED on the goaline. Actually I crossed the plain. Be lucky they don't allow you to challenge plays in college football.

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
the GREAT COME FROM BEHIND victory that would have been if my FB wouldn't have FUMBLED on the goaline.

This is sad.......:( bragging about a game that you almost came back to win.......

Man, I was cheated. :mad: I ain't bragging. Just trying to remind him about how quiet he was before then.

But Suge, can you kick, my ass? :tdown:

This is what you need to play online.

Step #1
A PS2
020164b.jpg

Step #2
A Network Adapter
801403a.jpg
the adaptor is 39.99
Hook this up to your PS2 and then pop in the set up disk. From there goto Step 3
Step #3
Internet Service Provider
(That's the easy part... if you're reading this now then you already have that) In the setup it'll ask you to enter your ISP info. It will dial the number given to make sure it's valid. once setup the rest is simple.
Step #4
A copy of NCAA Football 2004
280741b.jpg

Step #5
In the game there is a option to go online. since you just set up your online account it should be ready to go online soon as you click on it.
Step #6
Setup an online user account name (just like registering on all these message boards)
Step #7
Pick a room, and pick an opponent, and goto battle!

That sounds fairly simple.......

I justhave to grab that network adapter. But i think I will wait about 30 days before I get online. I need to be sure that the Grambling Tigers have recruited enough talent in my daynasty to compete with some other teams. If I put them in the SEC that may take about 3-4 years........

Then I am coing to kick you boys to sleep!!!

CNNSi did a report on the game last week. They predicted that millions of wives and girlfriends will be abandoned after the game gets released..... They reported from several Game shops where 1,000s of games have already been pre-ordered and paid for........

I like the game too, but I know some guys who are OBSESSED with that isht....

:shame:

:dude:

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
They predicted that millions of wives and girlfriends will be abandoned after the game gets released.....

I don't think I'll abandon ole girl, but I'm gonna need a lot of space for awhile.
:D

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
CNNSi did a report on the game last week. They predicted that millions of wives and girlfriends will be abandoned after the game gets released..... They reported from several Game shops where 1,000s of games have already been pre-ordered and paid for........

Is there a link for this story?

Originally posted by Suge

My record on the current NCAA is 425-20.
Ummmmm dont you mean 425-22? Dont forget them 2 ass whoopins you took in Orlando.

Do they still have the SWAC on there? Looks like Ga Southern is on there now.

i've heard reports that they are still on there but no one has verified that they are or not. A fan on one of the NCAA baocrds sais he saw a MEAC picture on there so I hope they added the additional schools.

NcAA

The game will include all previous teams with the addition of 36 new 1-aa teams and a host of new classic teams.

...the major changes..........

-Of course more animations, more tackle animations and the pushing the ball carrier out of bounds animation.

-Line of sight AI, so the cpu defensive players can't react to what they can't see. In last years, this made running sweeps hard b/c the cpu's CB would magically know you were running and close in.

-improved recruiting, when recruiting now you have to 'pitch' recruits on your program. You can pitch them with your location, prestiege, playing time, and a few others. If you try to pitch your program to a recruit with say location, and he says he doesnt care about location, you must then try to find something that he does care about and pitch him on that. Also style of play reflects recruits..so a power running team like Nebraska won't be getting Blue Chip WR's every year. And with this it goes by your actual plays that you call during the season, not our coaching profile, so you can't run the ball all season then change your coaching style to 100% passing before recruiting and expect to land Blue Chip WR's. Also you won't have success over-recruiting positions, so if you are going after 2 blue chip QB's, when 1 committs then the other one will likely go elsewhere.

-Sports Illustrated covers in dynasty mode....this is just eye candy but everyone who has seen this loves it. Every week during your dynasty there will be an SI cover maybe refering to a big win or big upcoming matchup, that has a picture from some actual gameplay.

fbb07c99.jpg

Umm that tie breaker was a dayum fluke JST and you know it! Matt Mauck was killing you with the QB draws, but that dayum ref kept calling holding every play!! LSU will return to Orlando soon, and we will be looking to play the Gators again!

And this time I am bringing my memory card, so you might want tomake sure you have your JSU squad ready too!

AS far as I am concerned, we are still 1-1!

Am I the only one waiting on the 16th so that I can get this new game.

It's coming out tommorrow (15th) here!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Matt Mauck was killing you with the QB draws, but that dayum ref kept calling holding every play!!

AS far as i am concerned, we are still 1-1!
:lmao:

Just picked up a copy of the 2003. Will start my dynasty with JSU probably this tonight right after beating Yu-gi-oh.

Dahill:

They sell "Network Gaming Packs" now.. I think it is like 170 and you get the box and the adapter..

JST:

If you would get rid of that janky DSL, I might be tempted to roast your behind. . . I ain't forgot the embarassing losses endured in Orlando...

Suge, I feel your pain.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
:lmao:

Just picked up a copy of the 2003. Will start my dynasty with JSU probably this tonight right after beating Yu-gi-oh.

why did you get 2003 when 2004 comes out this week???

Back