Maroon and White Papers (Summer Edition Porch Monkeys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So once again Get Ready, are you saying here and now that you support MM's use of the term "porch monkey"? Is that your idea of good smack?

I know the state of Alabama extremely well. I have traveled the whole state since 1987 and the porch monkey logic that I saw was astounding.

MM, having traveled the entire State of Alabama, you seemed to have visited places where you had discussions with individuals who were very anti-black. Just curious how you got into the discussions described by you on the board. Can you provide a little information on what you were doing to allow yourself to get you so upset?
In Mississippi since we have produced Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, and Steve McNair I suppose I don't encounter the same amount of disrespect.

We being from a neighboring state know and respect the players you mentioned, but why were you trying to convienced the folks that you met ATTENDING PWC in Alabama that these are great players.
In Florence, AL I even encountered a negro that argued with me about the fact that Walter Payton went to a HBCU. Then he surprisingly asked why anyone would go to a black college, cuz they are nothing but party schools. In Huntsville, AL I was surprised by the fact that many negroes would attend UAH for the white mans degree, because the white man did not respect an AAMU degree. Birmingham was a little more favorable of an experience, there have been many natives of Birmingham that attended JSU. But neighboring Tuscaloosa was full of black UA students who stated that the only worthwhile contributions HBCU's had was the band and football games. I witnessed this years ago when JSU used to play at Legion Field for our season opener.

From reading this paragraph, I take it that you went looking for these experiences without have enough knowledge to deal with how these folks felt about society in general. The black experience goes much deeper than the things you expressed in the above paragraph.
From those observations I have concluded that the BAMA negro feels as if the white mans ice is colder. Therefore he has been reduced to Porch Monkey Logic.
From those observations I have concluded that the BAMA negro feels as if the white mans ice is colder. Therefore he has been reduced to Porch Monkey Logic.

If these experiences expressed by you allowed you to come to the conclusion that the graduates of AAMU and ASU are Porch Monkies, I would hope that we can do something that could help you see us in a better light.

What can I do to change your mind about the good folks from AAMU AND ASU?

BTW, point out the offensive things being used by the DP and I am sure they will not be referred to again.

Let me seeeeeeee.....

Blue Bengal!

Would you mind me calling you a "Porch Monkey"?

My boy!

Kool-Aid!

I wanna ask you a favor...... I wanna call you a "Porch Monkey". Is that ok with you?

Mike
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me:)

BTW, say what you will over the computer. Saying it to my face is a different story:)

Maaannnnnn.......

You trippin'!

You trying to be all suddity.... Acting like a "Sophisticated Porch Monkey".

Is it ok if I call you that?

Mike
I am still waiting for you to explain the difference between the Old South (Jim Crow) terminology such as porch monkey, the confederate flag symbolism, the use of the term sharecropper, etc. I don't find any of the crap amusing, but it is smack you guys use. I am just trying to find out why is it a problem now? It has been funny previously to you guys.

Yall a bunch of whinning bia's, the man just busted yall teeth out with some smack you can't handle it. This is the smack board, not the sports board, small talk, or round table.<br><br> There ain't but 1 rule here, and that's to not post that picture of Eddie crying (and you see how far that goes).<br><br>Many post have been direct insults to me, but I didn't go crying to Ken or crying foul (like a b****h) I just stood in and smacked it out like a man. I thought we decided a while back that all b****hes (and I don't mean all females) needed a sponser here to keep them in line. What happened to that? Dogpound, you need a sponser.<br> <br>0-7, there's a reason yall are so sad, and yall prove it every day. From now on you have a new mascot, no longer will you be the AAMU bulldogs, you will be known as the 0-7 Porch Monkeys

Thrilla

I dont have to support what he says, but I do support his right to say it, just like anyone else on this board. You guys try to say the meanest stuff you can think of against JSU(especially Strawdog), but when someone else does the same thing, you all of the sudden get "black." But thats just like black people, so I understand. Crowd following, typical N*****.

Straw has attempted to say some of the meanest things possible on this board. The amount of hate in his post just makes you scratch you head and wonder what JSU and Miss. did to make him hate so much. You could just feel the hate in his writing. But now he is pro black and brotherly and concerned about image all of a sudden. Its phony and rotten to the core along with the rest of you.

I think what really hurts the Bama posters the most is that they didnt think of it first. And if they had said it first, nobody on this board would have a problem with it. NO NOT ONE . How do I know this...just look at the confederate flag issue.

How many black people have died under shadow of the confederate flag? Yet it use to be a constant fixture on this page. Everybody pointed and laughed...haha LOL etc. And it didnt seem to bother anybody that this is something that maybe shouldnt be joked about. That is until now...now everybody is going to be black for a week or so.

Have you noticed that we havent seen the flag lately? Wonder why? Hhhhmmmmm

Mike

You can call me whatever you want to call me. It wont be anything you havent said anyway. I would rather that you say it to the public. If you were to call me that name, I would say to myself, "this guy doesnt know me that well" and let it roll right off my back. I wouldnt give you the satisfaction of a response. You guys havent learned that yet.

I think most of you guys take yourselves just a little too seriously.

Oh my lawd!

Did Lewis just say that he stayed on the board while he was being smack? Bruh, you not just a liar. You are a DAYUM Lie! Your arse stayed only a few days and then you ducked off this board like the invisible man taking off his wrappings. You ran right behind the rest of the Gags, because of that 6-5 record.... Yes 6-5! (The defending SWAC Champs went 6-5.) Then, to make it sooooo bad. You hopped your arse on the board trying to back up some jsu smack on the DPG just about a month or two ago.

You wasn't slick, Bruh! We noticed that all you gags started crawlin' back to the board. Some got enough sense not to say jack until they win their first game. But you are.... are.... (((Sigh))) TRIFLIN'.

Now as for you GR,

Bruh, you can't ever say that I posted a confederate flag. I never will let my mouse touch one. That's straight up a no-no for me! I can't stand that flag, because my family members were actually in the marches you see on the history channels and at the civil rights museums. So, I know the pain and suffering from seeing the effects of what a fire hose can do first hand.

Another thing, the posts about your Rental of the Confederate stadium was started and maintained by the poeple on MF. Your cohorts JST and TP were over there running off at the mouth as usual and Fangs went through the Mississipi Legislature documents online and busted your arses in the mouth with the lie you guys tried to hide. That's who started Skull draggin' yall lames. Everyone else just jumped on the band wagon. Not to many people here jumped on MM's wagon.

If MM feels like that's the best smack he can use. FINE! Go for whatcha know. Just know that the smack that you used on Straw's comments last year are Null and Void! Yall whined like broads because of those comments, but you say you guys let stuff roll off. Yeah right!

Protect ya Grill!

Lewis, I hope no one sees the DP of backing down from a good fight. If I understand all the things that are being said to the DP, the porch monkey is not really the issue. I am beginning to believe that some of you want AAMU to take a back seat in the SWAC, but that is not going to happened

Mike

Since your folks shed blood under the flag on the History Channel, you were on this board protesting the use of the flag as smack right? Right? You told them....."Hey gang, the use of the flag is really not funny. Some of my people bled at the hands of our oppressors under that symbol." You said something like that at the time didnt you?

Let me answer that for you....YOU DIDNT. You went right along with it. You pointed and laughed. And even if you didnt and you remained silent, thats just as bad. Like I said before, this is a popular issue now, so everybody is ready to get there two cents in. I read somewhere that you judge a man by what he does when times are hard and not what he does when its the easiest.

But thats not my issue. I dont care what you say about JSU. It just rolls off my back. What we say on this board means about a hill of beans, nothing. My point is, if you cant stand the heat of the Smack page, take your ass back to Smalltalk and talk about why black women get played or do wings really protect.

The only reason yall are mad now is because MM thought of it first. If you had this wouldnt even be an issue, and the Mafia wouldnt be crying to Kenn like a little *****.

and futhermore.....

I said a long time ago, that I would limit my smack to sports and sports related issues. Campuses, academics, and all of that other stuff are even as far as Im concerned. Ultimately what will happen is you will get someone saying something regretable.

Again, this is not the case when it comes to smacking JSU.
Everything is fair game, until we strike back.

Kenn or Mr. TSPN Nominations Dude:

I would like to have another category for next years SP reunion. The Biggest SP *****es (Group)
The Biggest SP ***** (Individual)

Just know that the smack that you used on Straw's comments last year are Null and Void! Yall whined like broads because of those comments

Explain this comment....what did we whine about? I dont understand.

I guess you forgot as usual.....

I plainly remember Robber making a post and saying how sad it was for Straw to say that black Blue chip athletes wouldn't go to jsu because this and that. Bruh, stop trying to hide your hands. I'm not stupid and I don't think anyone else is.

Anyway, since you want to go back to smacking football. Wasn't jsu the defending SWAC East Champs last year? Where did jsu finish in the east? Did you realize that after you lost to TSU, ASU, & UAPB (SMH) that your season was over? Bruh! Don't........ nevermind. I'll give you a chance to respond.... :xeye:

Mike,

We werent whining about that....we didnt go to Kenn and tell him to take away Straws access. We thought that was one of the funniest statements ever. It was sad that a black man would think of himself and his university like that, but we certainly didnt have a baby about it. I started using that against him and he never backed up that statement. I guess he was ashamed of himself after making that statement. Like MM said, he is just a product of an environment that has taught him that he and his school are inferior and that all smart good athletes go to white schools. Now I understand why he would say something like that given the above parameters. We certainly werent moaning about that statement like you guys are, it made my year and helped me understand why NO great black athletes have come from Bama HBCUs.

Did you realize that after you lost to TSU, ASU, & UAPB (SMH) that your season was over?

Do you notice something about your statement....whose name is not included in that list? Ill be waiting on your answer over here------>. This is not a rhetorical question.

Yes, I noticed....

Did you notice that jsu wasn't playing in the SCG?

Did you notice that jsu was the thrid place team in the SWAC?

Did you notice that your paper said that Hughes was trying to hype Valley up to help you get your arses to the SCG?

Did you notice that we beat UAPB into a Coma and you didn't?

Did you notice that we Beat ASU without blinking an eye?

Did you notice that we are the defending SWAC East Champs?

Where was Hughes on December 2nd, 2000 at 3:00pm?

Where is the logic in this?

Did you beat JSU or Hughes?

I can rightfully say to you that Hughes is your daddy. Why do you insist on naming teams that you have beaten that we lost to? Do you here me bragging that we beat SU and they blew you out? Big deal....

I have comfort in knowing that you didnt earn your way into the SCG, you backed in. Everybody knows that.

Take it easy dude.... :confused:

The sad thing is not how we "backed in", but how you backed out if it was yours for the taking. It was more like we walked in.

Mr. SWAC could you please say that again.....

Somebody left the gate open.

Get Ready, we may have backed in, in your opinion. But, jsu couldn't even fall in the threshold. Remember you were behind ASU. That means you had a "Porch Monkey" of a chance to make it into the SCG.

Sorry for using MM's word, but like you said it would have been great if we had thought of it. Now, we have to pay royalties and ask permission to degrade others as he does.

Thrilla

You guys try to say the meanest stuff you can think of against JSU(especially Strawdog), but when someone else does the same thing, you all of the sudden get "black." But thats just like black people, so I understand. Crowd following, typical N*****.

Bruh, you're losing me here. :confused:

First of all, when have you ever honestly known me to be a follower? I have always been an innovator and orignator on the smackbaord and my material is always based in fact. If those facts happen to make you feel uncomfortable...well, that's just your problem. However, my whole involvement in this matter began when someone from your university had stooped to the level of calling another black person a "porch monkey" I couldn't believe my eyes but figured that you or someone from the MAfia would eventually pull him to the side and explain to him how it was wrong and that there were better ways to defend JSU. Much to my chagrin, that didn't happen..and you even went so far as to commend him on his smack.

Secondly, the first rule of posting is to never say anything behind the safety of a computer screen that you wouldn't be prepared to say if you saw someone in person. I'm sure your boy MM would never dare to come to a swacpage reunion and call someone a "porch monkey" because he knows that as soon as he did someone would probably slap the taste out his mouth.

Therefore, to use that term here is nothing less than cowardly.

Third, I might be missing something here, but how does pointing out the embarrassing truth that a school still flys a conferedate flag at their "home" games(which they do) and that they have to pay annual rent to the"white man"(which they do) equate to calling members of you own race a bunch of "apes"? Just because JSU has embarrassing things associated with it's school these days(as all schools do) it doesn't give some less-educated posters the right to recite a whole stanza from Hitler's "Mien Kempt"(sp?)

Fight fire with fire all you want, but at least try to distance yourself from the rhetoric one would expect to hear from a Troy State fan.

**Whew**

Somebody turned on the heat. What's up with that? Don't yall know it's hot as "L" in Texas?

Thrilla,

Go get some water, Bruh! It's hot in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back