Looks like Colin Kaepernick won't be alone on the blackballed list

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The problem is ALL black athletes are afraid. Individually they are weak but united very strong. If every black athlete took a knee and publicly condemned police brutality and why they are taking a knee I bet every NFL team would wak the fuck up.

So damn true.

The problem is ALL black athletes are afraid. Individually they are weak but united very strong. If every black athlete took a knee and publicly condemned police brutality and why they are taking a knee I bet every NFL team would wak the fuck up.

Black NFL players — many of them high profile — have done that.

I wanna see JJ Watt, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, and all the other high-profile white players be active. They’re in the league and work with their black teammates and have influence, too. This just can’t be a burden for the black players to carry.

I wanna see JJ Watt, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, and all the other high-profile white players be active. They’re in the league and work with their black teammates and have influence, too. This just can’t be a burden for the black players to carry.

Brother some times I wonder about you....I said ALL...not most...not high profile....ALL

See we want to quickly say that white boys should jump on our side....hell all of us ain't our side.

Brother some times I wonder about you....I said ALL...not most...not high profile....ALL

See we want to quickly say that white boys should jump on our side....hell all of us ain't our side.

If you demand that the NFL wake up, you have to demand that ALL players be vocal. It makes no sense not to want these high-profile white players — many of them the faces of franchises and product pitchers — to not be part the movement, too. If anything, we should expect them to because of the influence they have.

You think the Saints gonna cut Drew Brees if he takes a knee or speaks out against police brutality? You think he’d be ignored? You think the league won’t react?

If you demand that the NFL wake up, you have to demand that ALL players be vocal. It makes no sense not to want these high-profile white players — many of them the faces of franchises and product pitchers — to not be part the movement, too. If anything, we should expect them to because of the influence they have.

You think the Saints gonna cut Drew Brees if he takes a knee or speaks out against police brutality? You think he’d be ignored? You think the league won’t react?
Not that I disagree with your point but you are ignoring his point. We have to do for ourselves first and then ask for aid.

Not that I disagree with your point but you are ignoring his point. We have to do for ourselves first and then ask for aid.

Who do you think started the public demonstrations in the first place that garnered all this national attention? The face of this movement in the NFL is black players.

“We” have done it for ourselves. And still are. But, we should also command the highest paid personnel in the league (largely white QBs) also be similarly involved as well.

Who do you think started the public demonstrations in the first place that garnered all this national attention? The face of this movement in the NFL is black players.

“We” have done it for ourselves. And still are. But, we should also command the highest paid personnel in the league (largely white QBs) also be similarly involved as well.
No...a handful have taken that stance.

My point totally went over your head.

We have BLACK NFL superstars who are not respecting or supporting Kaep. Instead of running to the white ones how about we get ALL the blacks ones on board. That's the first rule of making a stance.

During the Civil Rights Era Black leaders were on board with the movement long before prominent white people got on board. Simply put how can I run to my neighbor to assist me with lifting something when I have ab able bodied 15 year old at home.

We as black people need to stop asking white people for help so much and start motivating our own. Drew Brees or any other white superstar is NOTHING if it were not for black players.

http://www.profootballlogic.com/articles/nfl-census-2016/

Black 1500
White 584
Pacific Islander 34
Other 83

68% Black

WE MAKE THE NFL...imagine 68% of anything making a stand.

That's about 46 players per team on a 53 man roster. Imagine 46 guys kneeling and and 7 standing.

You get the picture yet?

You can't command anybody if your own are bullshitting.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My point totally went over your head.

We have BLACK NFL superstars who are not respecting or supporting Kaep. Instead of running to the white ones how about we get ALL the blacks ones on board. That's the first rule of making a stance.

During the Civil Rights Era Black leaders were on board with the movement long before prominent white people got on board. Simply put how can I run to my neighbor to assist me with lifting something when I have ab able bodied 15 year old at home.

We as black people need to stop asking white people for help so much and start motivating our own. Drew Brees or any other white superstar is NOTHING if it were not for black players.

http://www.profootballlogic.com/articles/nfl-census-2016/

Black 1500
White 584
Pacific Islander 34
Other 83

68% Black

WE MAKE THE NFL...imagine 68% of anything making a stand.

That's about 46 players per team on a 53 man roster. Imagine 46 guys kneeling and and 7 standing.

You get the picture yet?

You aren't the only person to make a similar "point."

What so many are missing is the call for white players (particularly the star ones) to become involved is not a call for help, but a call for them to be held to the lofty standards that have been bestowed upon them.

Many of them, as previously stated, are the faces of their respective franchises, considered team leaders, hailed as the ideal role models and even ambassadors for the NFL itself.

For them to be that while accepting them being apolitical when social issues directly impact their peers -- peers who share the same union as them -- does a tremendous disservice to all the black players you demand more from. We should question why the Brees' Rodgers', Watts and Staffords of the world aren't more vocal.

If they aren't criticized for their apathy, then it would be hard to require black players do more.

And besides, white players should be more vocal as these issues are a direct result of people who look like them. If we shouldn't expect influential white people to use their platforms to denounce white supremacy, it ultimately makes it difficult for it to be defeated. Because black people historically have done the leg work to fight racism and discrimination ... and we're still fighting racism and discrimination.

Last edited:

You make good points. But do you think the white QB is going to mess up that gravy train money they make. The 49ners QB got paid for 5 games and they are not messing that up. Because no Black QB can get that kind of money for 5 games and we all know it!

Smh.

I saw someone on another board ask if any LSU fans, staff, alumni will come out and support him

Lol,

Bro, let this sink in, cacs don't care about black ppl's plights. I don't know why ppl are looking for them to do anything.

They won't, so we as black ppl can stop looking.

It's time for black ppl to stop doing this, seeking cac approval, they are in good with the owners, they are the face of the franchise of these teams, why would they cross their owners who pays them, sets them as the highest paid player on the team, and most will become GMs or VPs of the franchise, why would they step up and say anything? lose that cac privilege?

Do you not understand that cacs are evil breh?

You aren't the only person to make a similar "point."

What so many are missing is the call for white players (particularly the star ones) to become involved is not a call for help, but a call for them to be held to the lofty standards that have been bestowed upon them.

Many of them, as previously stated, are the faces of their respective franchises, considered team leaders, hailed as the ideal role models and even ambassadors for the NFL itself.

For them to be that while accepting them being apolitical when social issues directly impact their peers -- peers who share the same union as them -- does a tremendous disservice to all the black players you demand more from. We should question why the Brees' Rodgers', Watts and Staffords of the world aren't more vocal.

If they aren't criticized for their apathy, then it would be hard to require black players do more.

And besides, white players should be more vocal as these issues are a direct result of people who look like them. If we shouldn't expect influential white people to use their platforms to denounce white supremacy, it ultimately makes it difficult for it to be defeated. Because black people historically have done the leg work to fight racism and discrimination ... and we're still fighting racism and discrimination.

Again....we don't have ALL our superstars on board. LOL...you have black superstars of teams that are not supporting Kaep.

You really expect a white player to vocal about this issue? LMAO!!!!

Why would any cac step up and condemn evil or the person that's paying them? when most are that themselves that's why I say black ppl gotta stop depending on these ppl to step up and say something lol

Just like ppl crying for justice when a black person gets killed by these cops

We are the only ppl that allow others to hurt our children or do us wrong but expect and look for their uncles and aunts to reprimand these ppl

Again....we don't have ALL our superstars on board. LOL...you have black superstars of teams that are not supporting Kaep.

You really expect a white player to vocal about this issue? LMAO!!!!

Kaep opened the doors for the convo and players like Malcolm Jenkins used it for their own causes and eventually froze Kaep out of the convos. Eric Reid called them out for this and taking the hush money from the owners which is why he is now being blackballed with Kaep and Reid's brother dropped in the draft

I don't think black people understand the depth of white people's disdain for us.

Breh, black ppl really and truly don't. It's sad.

Ppl really think these ppl are loving and caring folks Lol smh. And when you point it out, then you get labeled as a militant or crazy or too serious. Man these ppl don't care about black ppl.

I don't think black people understand the depth of white people's disdain for us.

But we as parents and uncles and aunts wanna send our kids to these ppl, disgusting smh. Lol.

Mannn look, it's 2018 and things getting worse and worse by the min. Cooning won't save you.

Reid, just doesn't understand that this may be a blessing for him in the long run. CTE is very serious, to be able to walk away if that's the case and still be in a good state of mind is good, now it's time to build and inform others that's coming behind him about his struggles.

I'm really surprised LSU hasn't said anything about this??

Where's the LSU crowd? Lol. He was the reason why yall went to the Sugar Bowl that year, he caught the INT against Bama? Remember that guy, who yall cheered on, patted on the back and all that other goofy stuff, well he needs yall support now? Where the cacs at?

Clown ass cacs, but we want our kids at these schools smh. Black ppl are so dayum goofy, smh

Back