JSU Football, the TC TAYLOR era!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Post something you can do. This not you. WE own you !!

had to hire a celebrity coach to add a few wins...we were two wins away from tying the series...I wouldn't poke my chest out about that panicky shit lol...now it's back to kicking y'all azz๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€...sorry mofos can't win shit against the MEAC ..got damn dont lose to SC state again in the Challenge lol๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

had to hire a celebrity coach to add a few wins...we were two wins away from tying the series...I wouldn't poke my chest out about that panicky shit lol...now it's back to kicking y'all azz๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€...sorry mofos can't win shit against the MEAC ..got damn dont lose to SC state again in the Challenge lol๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€
LOL the point of the game is to hire a winning coach. We did that and beat yall to sleep. We hired another winning coach to continue what we were doing prior to Slimes arrival.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL the point of the game is to hire a winning coach. We did that and beat yall to sleep. We hired another winning coach to continue what we were doing prior to Slimes arrival.
TC isn't a winning coach lmaooo it's his 1st HC job..and y'all weren't doing shit before Deion got there that's why yall begged him to come to dilapijackson๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

TC isn't a winning coach lmaooo it's his 1st HC job..and y'all weren't doing shit before Deion got there that's why yall begged him to come to dilapijackson๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€

How is he Not a winning coach when he has won championships at both nccu and THEE as a coordinator. Records show we were kicking yalls arse more than not before CP and will continue kicking yalls arse post CP Lol. We have a better staff than you, better facilities, better recruiting class, better football team.. heyal THEE just better in all facets ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น

He has won at every level he's coached on. It will continue. Winners know how to win. Losers know how to deflect.
blah blah blah no wins as a HC..a buncha bullshit wishful thinking...gonna be fun watching y'all losers make excuses on why y'all back to being garbage this season!

7 months until football and the good times roll againโ€ฆ..weโ€™ll see how it works out.

Reactions: J C
How is he Not a winning coach when he has won championships at both nccu and THEE as a coordinator. Records show we were kicking yalls arse more than not before CP and will continue kicking yalls arse post CP Lol. We have a better staff than you, better facilities, better recruiting class, better football team.. heyal THEE just better in all facets ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜น
he was a coordinator not a HC lmao stop stretching it like he was the reason for that success lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ..y'all negroes weren't doing shit before Deion got there and it's back to that๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€..like i said we were 2 wins away from us tying the overall series!then you're bragging about wins even when we were D2๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€ better and Jackson don't even go together...go update that poor dilapidated city, beg harder for an on campus stadium and make some clean water to drink before you try to compare anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back