JSU Football, the TC TAYLOR era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was a coordinator not a HC lmao stop stretching it like he was the reason for that success lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­..y'all negroes weren't doing shit before Deion got there and it's back to thatπŸ˜­πŸ’€..like i said we were 2 wins away from us tying the overall series!then you're bragging about wins even when we were D2πŸ§πŸ€£πŸ’€ better and Jackson don't even go together...go update that poor dilapidated city, beg harder for an on campus stadium and make some clean water to drink before you try to compare anything..
You quoted me to type the same thing I typed. Clearly i stated he won championships at both as a coordinator. You aren't that crazy to believe that a coordinator and head recruiter had nothing to do with the team success lol. You sound as scared now as you did when we hired CP. Aamu has never been anything but a W on our schedule with y'all sorry arses lol. That's why yall up in this thread now trying to talk shyt cause you know you're getting that arse kicked again during the season lol. Go debate about something you're good at like losing lol

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You quoted me to type the same thing I typed. Clearly i stated he won championships at both as a coordinator. You aren't that crazy to believe that a coordinator and head recruiter had nothing to do with the team success lol. You sound as scared now as you did when we hired CP. Aamu has never been anything but a W on our schedule with y'all sorry arses lol. That's why yall up in this thread now trying to talk shyt cause you know you're getting that arse kicked again during the season lol. Go debate about something you're good at like losing lol
Long story short....the 2 year honeymoon is over and yall back to being sorry as shit...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€

Lol that's why he's in this thread typing now. His arse will be nowhere to be found when we kick their arse again this season. They are garbage lol
The JSU folks always have illogical responses to academic facts. You won't have to find us..
We will be where we always are. It's just that you will want to avoid us so that you will not have to acknowledge a royal tail kicking one year removed from the best year in your history.

Folk stray away from the topic at hand and then trigger us intelligent folk into participating in a one-sided discussion where we are right 100% of the time and they are wrong while relying on their emotional speak. πŸ‘€

The title refers to coach TC Taylor, whom we all should be elated for, considering we witnessed his great playing days, his allegiance to JSU, his undying love for JSU success, and his commitment to return and lead. All of us can only wish we had likewise.

We at PV are right behind you, JSU, as soon as this dumpster fire is relieved of its duties.

The JSU folks always have illogical responses to academic facts. You won't have to find us..
We will be where we always are. It's just that you will want to avoid us so that you will not have to acknowledge a royal tail kicking one year removed from the best year in your history.

Negro yo arse vanished too πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. Y'all don't do nothing but lie and leave lol.. then come back after the dust settle πŸ˜†

Folk stray away from the topic at hand and then trigger us intelligent folk into participating in a one-sided discussion where we are right 100% of the time and they are wrong while relying on their emotional speak. πŸ‘€

The title refers to coach TC Taylor, whom we all should be elated for, considering we witnessed his great playing days, his allegiance to JSU, his undying love for JSU success, and his commitment to return and lead. All of us can only wish we had likewise.

We at PV are right behind you, JSU, as soon as this dumpster fire is relieved of its duties.

They are too insecure about their own program to acknowledge what this thread is truly about lol. Hence the hating πŸ˜† 🀣

They are too insecure about their own program to acknowledge what this thread is truly about lol. Hence the hating πŸ˜† 🀣
These are very sad times when menfolk would speak lying emotionalism vs passionately w/ intelligence and wisdom. ☹️

Had to distance from a few alums when I mentioned, in brutal honesty, that Valley and a few others broke a foot offbin PV's arse the last few years. That's not a lie; that is a factual truth.

Where is that south cracka lacka state football playing tejano at to recant the truth?

Long story short....the 2 year honeymoon is over and yall back to being sorry as shit...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€
Correct me if I’m wrong , the two year honeymoon won’t even suppose to exist. You A&M folks laughed at the hire like you’re doing now with TC, then what happened ? Hell at least tc been a successful coordinator, player, and has experience. You got folks out here running their football program like a mom and pop shop bringing in frat cause he pledge back in the day and he has a thirteen ft pole for a nose he sticks up the AD azz… I ain’t saying names though.

After putting together one of the top recruiting classes in the SWAC, first-year coach T.C. Taylor is now focusing on campus. Current students must be enrolled for the spring semester and return an information packet to the football office by Friday, Feb. 17. Tryouts are scheduled for Feb. 27.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Are yall going back and forth with a school coached by a dude who got fired at Hampton?
Nope. They are going back and forth with a school coached a dude that put a sizzle in hind part of JSU a couple of seasons ago and aims to do it again in the future.

Nope. They are going back and forth with a school coached a dude that put a sizzle in hind part of JSU a couple of seasons ago and aims to do it again in the future.

Dude, yall barely escaped some of our worst coaches in JSU history. You still lag behind in the series and wont beat us again for a long, long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back