JSU Football, the TC TAYLOR era!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurts who.. Nobody remember yall black bamas lol. The only thing that hurts is that foot we've been putting up y'all arse the last couple years πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹. Even yo coach faded to the back
well a couple does mean 2 lol Deion is gone now so back to beating y'all azz😭🀣

*checks the series record* Yall got y'all arse beat almost twice as much as we did so you ain't said nothing πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
you mean a few wins before AAMU was in the SWAC? lol..we were about to take over that little lead then yall panicked and hired a celebrity coach...Well that will never happen again lmao back to kicking y'all azz lolπŸ˜­πŸ’€

you mean a few wins before AAMU was in the SWAC? lol..we were about to take over that little lead then yall panicked and hired a celebrity coach...Well that will never happen again lmao back to kicking y'all azz lolπŸ˜­πŸ’€
But that's the thing. Y'all don't kick our arse. Go find something you're good at like... losing πŸ˜† 🀣

You weren't on the field negro..he asked lol
View attachment 17062
Negroe thats Sanders just lying and exaggerating about the game in a news article..who is they?another of the many lines by DEION?lol No one from A&M asked for a running clock like James Bell did in 2005 and the clock actually ran after he asked for it..fuck outta here πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ’€

Maynor: Can we get a running clock
CP: Funk outta here (since he don't curse lol)
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜†
Don't talk shyt then can't back it up lol
That's a big Lie..Maynor never asked for a running clock...
CP: can i get some clean water in Normal?
Maynor: No negroe go find your boombox

Everybody don't know shyt lol. I'm going with what's in black and white. If it wasn't true Maynor non- talking arse would of said something. Sorry pieces of shyt πŸ˜† 🀣
black and white lies from Deion the deceiver...he said they and lied with the whole sentence like he always does down to that bejing hairline...negroe no one outside of Jackson believes what he said that's why no one said anything about it lolπŸ§πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ’€

He asked. It's In black and white. He didn't refute it so you might as well stop trying. I'm going to post it every chance I get so your efforts don't matter lol
where is it in black &white Connell asked the officials???? LOL NEGROE stop Lying!?πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

black and white lies from Deion the deceiver...he said they and lied with the whole sentence like he always does down to that bejing hairline...negroe no one outside of Jackson believes what he said that's why no one said anything about it lolπŸ§πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ’€
Running clock aamu. I don't listen to nothing you lie about in your posts lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ 🀣.

Coach Prime was right. It looked like a highschool game πŸ˜†

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back