Jackson's Mayor Accused of......WTH!!!

It take a lot of maturity for that to work.
Man this happens more than we speak about. I could write a book about it in Huntsville. I know brothers and cousin's who married women knocked up by each other.

Last edited:
Man this happens more than we speak about. I could write a book about it in Huntsville. I know brothers and cousin's who married women knocked up by each other.

All one has to do is look at Jermaine and Randy Jackson. They both have children with the same woman. Some folks just don't have any moral ethics about themselves. I have a first cousin I believe have screwed both of his ex-wife's two younger sisters.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Lol. Just saying Cee. I ain't mentally built for that. I would blow something small out of proportion probably.

My wife used to date one of my frat brothers from another chapter and that felt weird for a while...I probably wouldnt trip now but a few years back, he could have innocently ask me how my wife was doing and I probably would have been ready to swing lol

Lol. Just saying Cee. I ain't mentally built for that. I would blow something small out of proportion probably.

My wife used to date one of my frat brothers from another chapter and that felt weird for a while...I probably wouldnt trip now but a few years back, he could have innocently ask me how my wife was doing and I probably would have been ready to swing lol

You probably would swing now if he said something like, "Does your wife still have those tight grippers?" And all he was asking about was a pair of pliers she kept of his. LOL!!!

Last edited:
I feel you bruh. Lol Once you get to the point that our women are human and dated before us we live a good life. Lol

I feel you bruh. Lol Once you get to the point that our women are human and dated before us we live a good life. Lol

You probably would swing now if he said something like, "Does your wife still have those tight grippers?" And all he was asking about was a pair of pliers she kept of his. LOL!!!

Brothers let me tell you. I don't speak to not one dude that drives by my lady's house. Shit they could be her cousins I don't give a fuck. My daddy told me not to speak to any man who waving or speaking to you while you are at your piece's house. No sir. My lady asked me once why I don't speak I responded, "Fuck them niccas I don't know and don't owe them shit." A dude has no reason to speak to me. I look at nicca waving at me at my lady's house as either a punk or a nicca that wants my lady's puddin.

I see the Clarion-Ledger has added more articles related to this story. Most of our Black leaders today somewhat fall in the same shameful category of what's going on in the City of Jackson, MS. It seems like the mayor is related to every Department head in the city. The articles in the Clarion-Ledger are full of the same rhetoric we hear all the time, which are Black community leaders/preachers, strippers, sex, infidelity, and political hook-ups. I'm pretty sure everything ties back to the mayor's church since he married the young lady who is excusing him of sexual harassment and her ex-husband who was supposedly the mayor's best friend. This is why I hate the reason why most Black communities leaders are preachers. Black communities should broaden their horizon by seeking leadership from people in other professional areas. And what's even crazier, the City of Jackson, MS might settle in order to save money. I hope the good people of Jackson, MS will become more involved in the political aspects of their city government.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...l-harassment-suit-what-happens-next/89550028/

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...nistration-forces-executive-session/89585844/

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...t-amended-former-deputy-cao-omitted/89565708/

Last edited:
But in the end, she definitely was the one that had gotten screwed over. And once she realized that she had been screwed over, she committed suicide or so they say. How ironic that is to Cleopatra after she realized that she was finally screwed by the Romans.

Yeah Marilyn lost in the long run.

I see the Clarion-Ledger has added more articles related to this story. Most of our Black leaders today somewhat fall in the same shameful category of what's going on in the City of Jackson, MS. It seems like the mayor is related to every Department head in the city. The articles in the Clarion-Ledger are full of the same rhetoric we hear all the time, which are Black community leaders/preachers, strippers, sex, infidelity, and political hook-ups. I'm pretty sure everything ties back to the mayor's church since he married the young lady who is excusing him of sexual harassment and her ex-husband who was supposedly the mayor's best friend. This is why I hate the reason why most Black communities leaders are preachers. Black communities should broaden their horizon by seeking leadership from people in other professional areas. And what's even crazier, the City of Jackson, MS might settle in order to save money. I hope the good people of Jackson, MS will become more involved in the political aspects of their city government.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...l-harassment-suit-what-happens-next/89550028/

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...nistration-forces-executive-session/89585844/

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...t-amended-former-deputy-cao-omitted/89565708/

My hometown is in a shambles.

My hometown is in a shambles.

There is still hope JR. I hope Jackson, MS could turn things around and become the nation's shining example for all majority Black cities. Maybe this scandal could be the straw that breaks the camel's back in Jackson, MS.

Last edited:
This is way too much drama for Jackson, MS. The city attorney fiance' and the Mayor's bodyguard and a Jackson police officer is in a racial discrimination suit with a former White female police officer that stem from a domestic violence dispute between the two at his home in 2015. There are three lawsuits involving the mayor and his staff. Also, the City Attorney recuse herself due to her involvement in one case and her relationship with the mayor and her fiance' in the other two cases.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ma-jackson-attorney-recuses-herself/89677348/

Last edited:
tumblr_mnki37u6y41rpls53o1_400.gif

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Any female that gravitates to Yarber need her head examined, the guy is dark as night and dumb as a doorknob. Jackson need to clean house and get rid of the Mayor, Police Chief and the School Superintendent.

Any female that gravitates to Yarber need her head examined, the guy is dark as night and dumb as a doorknob. Jackson need to clean house and get rid of the Mayor, Police Chief and the School Superintendent.

He is a preacher. That's all those women see. These churches are becoming like personal concubines for these preachers. And if a preacher can sing and preach, women see him as being next to God. It's all about making women feel good emotionally and spiritually. If a man has the talent to do those things (make women feel good emotionally and spiritually), he doesn't have to worry about how much punany he gets. All he has to worry about is which woman he would be screwing next.

One thing Richard Pryor did do is make mockery of these type of preachers.

Last edited:
Off Topic!!!

IMO, this is the best scene in the movie Car Wash with the Pointer Sisters as the Wilson Sisters. Ol' Irwin, Mr. B's (the owner of the Car Wash Leon Barrow) son was jamming on that song. You can see that little white fool in the background bouncing up and down with his little afro. LMAO!!!

Last edited:
Back