Jackson's Mayor Accused of......WTH!!!

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Here's a council member's response to all the mess....The City of Jackson, MS is out of control. It seems like the city's budget is coming up short on hoe funds......I meant to say monies for executive positions. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Yes. She is pregnant. Attorney that is. That's the reason this story came out. The first mistress found out about the 2nd mistress and then discovered she was expecting. And bang....

Yes. She is pregnant. Attorney that is. That's the reason this story came out. The first mistress found out about the 2nd mistress and then discovered she was expecting. And bang....

When Black folks are going to learn??? Didn't Richard Pryor demonstrate a lot of this behavior in his movies???

Last edited:
All jokes aside. Young people these days are playing a dangerous game. I personally know the wife's family of the assistant principal in Baton Rouge who is now in jail for killing a teacher that was pregnant for him. That story is too sad. I met him like once or twice when he would visit his wife's family. When I met him, he was working on his PhD then. I hope the wife can properly raise their two children without him. I'm sure he was the big bread winner in the household. These young cats have to realize, once they get to a certain level, women will be coming at them from all angles. I still remembered being fresh out of college working as a Public Works Engineer in Los Angeles. There were many women who tried to hookup with me. My buddy from Greece who also was an engineer had him a sista. And what was crazy, there were married women who were in the hunt too. I'm sure by now, the assistant principal wish he had kept it in his pants and went home to his wife and children.

Assistant principal faces murder charge in Baton Rouge teacher's death
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/06/assistant_principal_faces_murd.html

It seems like these jokers haven't learned from this guy.

kwamekilpatrick.jpg

Vickburg-Mayor-Paul-Winfield.bmp

or this guy.

I'm sorry but them chicks is average. You are the mayor. You should be hitting top notch. I know Jackson got them. I'm just saying. Maybe my league is just higher...............

IMO, after listening to the councilman's response, the city's budget properly only have enough funds for average.

LMAO!!!! Man these hoes ain't loyal. They mad because another hoe screwing her man who is married.

Noticed the city council member's response mainly focus on hoe funds, such as summer programs, summer job programs, youth programs, early childhood development, etc. All the programs THEIR baby mommas are concerned about. Instead of focusing in on growing the economy, their hoes come first. LOL!!!! This is why our majority Black cities with a majority Black city council can't get ahead.

Noticed the city council member's response mainly focus on hoe funds, such as summer programs, summer job programs, youth programs, early childhood development, etc. All the programs THEIR baby mommas are concerned about. Instead of focusing in on growing the economy, their hoes come first. LOL!!!! This is why our majority Black cities with a majority Black city council can't get ahead.

So city leaders wanting something like jobs and childhood development for youths is a "hoe fund?'

You are sick in the head.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
I'm sorry but them chicks is average. You are the mayor. You should be hitting top notch. I know Jackson got them. I'm just saying. Maybe my league is just higher...............
How ridiculous of you! Hell, HE is average...but you watch, those "average chicks" are gonna take his ass down...like those others and millions more. There is a reason that pussy is the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPEEN OF THE WORLD SINCE FOREVER... It's built dynasties and torn them down...

Hoe funds? You must mean the male hoes who are allocating the funding to cover their children's activities then.

How ridiculous of you! Hell, HE is average...but you watch, those "average chicks" are gonna take his ass down...like those others and millions more. There is a reason that pussy is the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPEEN OF THE WORLD SINCE FOREVER... It's built dynasties and torn them down...

Yes! Yes! Yes! From Eve to Cleopatra to Helen of Troy to Marilyn Monroe....that pussy has caused empires to crumble.

Hoe funds? You must mean the male hoes who are allocating the funding to cover their children's activities then.

Does it really matter??? A hoe is a hoe. Both are hoes if they are KNOWINGLY making babies outside of a marriage. In this case, the male hoes are making sure the city's budget takes care of their female hoes in order to keep them from telling their wives and the public.

I don't know about too many other empires, but at present day, it has and still is destroying the Black community.

Yes! Yes! Yes! From Eve to Cleopatra to Helen of Troy to Marilyn Monroe....that pussy has caused empires to crumble.

Marilyn Monroe???? What man's legacy was destroyed by Marilyn Moore. John F. and Jackie Kennedy are still known today as American Camelot or American Royal family. But definitely Cleopatra, by allowing the White Roman Empire to take control of Africa. Octavian finally put that pussy in prison after it destroyed the Egyptian Empire. That pussy realized what it did and committed suicide soon after that. LOL!!!

Marilyn Monroe???? What man's legacy was destroyed by Marilyn Moore. John F. and Jackie Kennedy are still known today as American Camelot or American Royal family. But definitely Cleopatra, by allowing the White Roman Empire to take control of Africa. Octavian finally put that pussy in prison after it destroyed the Egyptian Empire. That pussy realized what it did and committed suicide soon after that. LOL!!!

"Bruh you don't remember me. Hell they made a song about a woman with me in the lyrics talkin bout where have you gone Joe DiMaggio. Hell Simon and Garfunckle had to sit me down and explain it. Simon got me fuckedddddddd up. Marylyn Monroe was screwing everybody and they forgot about me."

dimaggio.jpg

"Bruh you don't remember me. Hell they made a song about a woman with me in the lyrics talkin bout where have you gone Joe DiMaggio. Hell Simon and Garfunckle had to sit me down and explain it. Simon got me fuckedddddddd up. Marylyn Monroe was screwing everybody and they forgot about me."
dimaggio.jpg

But in the end, she definitely was the one that had gotten screwed over. And once she realized that she had been screwed over, she committed suicide or so they say. How ironic that is to Cleopatra after she realized that she was finally screwed by the Romans.

Puzzy is only powerful to weak men. Once you had one freak you've had them all. To lose everything you have over some twat is for fools. Control the puzzy not let it control you. The problem is simps try to be pimps. No way a average looking chick could blow my mind. Hell Lisa Raye and Sanna Latham couldn't blow my mind. Once you realize you don't love them broads only the nasty things they do to you life is a breeze.

Back