Jackson's Mayor Accused of......WTH!!!

Mace

Ex-assistant to Jackson mayor claims sexual harassment
Anna Wolfe, The Clarion-Ledger12:49 p.m. CDT August 25, 2016
635804326637425136-Tony-Yarber-4-.jpg

(Photo: File photo/The Clarion-Ledger)

A former executive assistant to Jackson Mayor Tony Yarber claims the official sexually harassed her and fostered a "sexual hostile work place" at City Hall.

Yarber hired Kimberly Bracey in April 2014 after being elected mayor. The next month, he began a sexual relationship with Bracey, according to the complaint filed Thursday in federal court by Bracey's attorney, Louis Watson.

The complaint suggests Yarber engaged in sexual relationships with several other women during this time, including City Attorney Monica Joiner. In July, the complaint says, Bracey ended the sexual relationship with the mayor.

Yarber did not return a call made to his cell phone Thursday afternoon.

"Yarber began forcing Plaintiff to continue the sexual relationship by making it clear that she could be terminated if she did not have sex with him," the complaint states. "Plaintiff was the sole source of income for her family at this time, and could not easily find comparable work."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...kson-mayor-claims-sexual-harassment/89346982/

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Typical....There's no such thing as loyalty anymore. No more administrative assistant/secretary salary as a cover-up for on-the-job side piece. Women these days want big bucks for their services. I'm sure @BRAVEHEART123 knows all about stuff like this.

He fugged up when he decided to get some cootie cat where he works. See he shoulda hired him one of those ole school female special assistants whose job it was to keep hoes at bay. LOL Then when he see that this ole school assistant had a fine niece he should have married her.

Man them ole school sisters know how to keep a successful man out of that foolishness.

He fugged up when he decided to get some cootie cat where he works. See he shoulda hired him one of those ole school female special assistants whose job it was to keep hoes at bay. LOL Then when he see that this ole school assistant had a fine niece he should have married her.

Man them ole school sisters know how to keep a successful man out of that foolishness.

I would like to know her qualifications as an executive assistant??? And she knew she couldn't find another job making that kind of money. They are wild in Jackson, MS.

"Yarber began forcing Plaintiff to continue the sexual relationship by making it clear that she could be terminated if she did not have sex with him," the complaint states. "Plaintiff was the sole source of income for her family at this time, and could not easily find comparable work."

Not bad looking!!!

I guess she tried to put a stop to doing what she was hired to do. I'm sure she knew her only job responsibilities were to services/assist the mayor.

Yarber hired Kimberly Bracey in April 2014 after being elected mayor. The next month, he began a sexual relationship with Bracey, according to the complaint filed Thursday in federal court by Bracey's attorney, Louis Watson.

The complaint suggests Yarber engaged in sexual relationships with several other women during this time, including City Attorney Monica Joiner. In July, the complaint says, Bracey ended the sexual relationship with the mayor.

Last edited:

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Ex-assistant to Jackson mayor claims sexual harassment
Anna Wolfe, The Clarion-Ledger12:49 p.m. CDT August 25, 2016
635804326637425136-Tony-Yarber-4-.jpg

(Photo: File photo/The Clarion-Ledger)

A former executive assistant to Jackson Mayor Tony Yarber claims the official sexually harassed her and fostered a "sexual hostile work place" at City Hall.

Yarber did not return a call made to his cell phone Thursday afternoon.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...kson-mayor-claims-sexual-harassment/89346982/
"In her position"? Bad choice of words.....LOL

Shiiiidddd, if you were to step into the Mayor office for anything these days your head would spin.Nothing bad looking. All sexy black women. Not a damn thing.

This is the same reason his wife went Ike Turner on him when he was in the school district. Went Ike Turner on the cat while he was at work.

Shiiiidddd, if you were to step into the Mayor office for anything these days your head would spin.Nothing bad looking. All sexy black women. Not a damn thing.

This is the same reason his wife went Ike Turner on him when he was in the school district. Went Ike Turner on the cat while he was at work.

LOL!!!!

Yep. Damn. I know her too! Went to a Summer Enrichment Camp with her at Tougaloo my Senior year. Oh..what a small world. I heard she pregnant too. I wonder who the daddy is!

Man....It seems like Jackson's City Hall building needs to be fumigated. They just need to burn the furniture. LOL!!!

Back