Jackson State responds to rumors surrounding departure of Deion Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't have even responded to that.

Y'all know at least half of the stadium wasn't paying to get in. Or at least they weren't paying the university. It has been that way for decades. It's a shame that it took Deion Sanders to point out what has been happening for years - stealing.

Should have just swept it under the rug and moved on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
^^^
Who is this RW sounding dude? Seems like every post they make is to disparage SWAC schools
You've been in your feelings lately. JSU is not even your school.

I'm not disparaging anything. I'm speaking about what I personally experienced at JSU football games.

If the truth hurts your feelings, then deal with it the best way you can.

Last edited:

Y'all know at least half of the stadium wasn't paying to get in. Or at least they weren't paying the university. It has been that way for decades. It's a shame that it took Deion Sanders to point out what has been happening for years - stealing.

It didn't take Deion coming on the scene for this attendance issue to come to light. We have complained for years about the reported attendance being ridiculously low compared to our perception of the crowd we see at the games. It has gotten better over the years, but the reality of sold tkts vs passes given out makes it an issue all the time.

Got proof? If not...

Defamation is the act of communicating to a third party false statements about a person, place or thing that results in damage to its reputation.[1] It can be spoken (slander) or written (libel).

Gotta prove the person making the false statements did it with actual malice —- knowing good and well what they’re saying is false and injurious, but saying it any way.

Gotta identify four parts: publication, identification, harm and fault.

Gotta prove the person making the false statements did it with actual malice —- knowing good and well what they’re saying is false and injurious, but saying it any way.

Gotta identify four parts: publication, identification, harm and fault.

The lack of foresight required to make this post.

smh

I didn't accuse anyone of stealing. But, removed it anyway

Last edited:
I didn't accuse anyone of stealing.
You're not very bright.

“How can we have 60,000 people in the stadium and you told me we sold out? I check the receipts and we only sold 28,000 tickets? Y’all better find out who’s stealing because that affects my pocket,” he said.

No individual was accused of stealing. Nor was the university accused of stealing. However, if there is a difference between the number of tickets sold and the number of people let into the stadium, then something is happening. Some people have seen what has been happening with their own eyes.

So how many times have you been to the Vet and seen thousands of people just walk in or not pay? I sure wish that, as a major donor, I knew how to get these free tickets that 20K people get every week.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No matter what comes from JSU, Deion needs to correct.
What he said had moreso to do with JSU accounting practices than anything else.
BUT it would take Deion to put the lies to rest. Nobody stole from that man for two years.
If the problem is accounting practices, then where is the money? If 60,000 paid, then there should be 60,000 tickets worth of money to deposit. Right?

Like I said, sweep it under the rug and move on.

Getting triggered and being defensive doesn't change the truth.

If the problem is accounting practices, then where is the money? If 60,000 paid, then there should be 60,000 tickets worth of money to deposit. Right?

Like I said, sweep it under the rug and move on.

Getting triggered and being defensive doesn't change the truth.

No one is asking where the money is but you! lol If you count students, season tickets, etc... but you see that single game tickets were only 30K, then those season tickets are a different line item. Again, accounting. AND you are slow.

No one is asking where the money is but you! lol If you count students, season tickets, etc... but you see that single game tickets were only 30K, then those season tickets are a different line item. Again, accounting. AND you are slow.
Okay, TP.

You're right.

I know im right. You need to find some SU business to be all in. Worry about why yall look like fireflies on the field in those high yellow azz uniforms and why Dooley and SU keep losing SCGs. Two losers got together and yall expected what exactly?
You're never right, but I feel like a bully talking to you.

I have to remember what my father taught me - comfort the feebleminded.

So ... "you're right".

You're never right, but I feel like a bully talking to you.

I have to remember what my father taught me - comfort the feebleminded.

So ... "you're right".

Why you gotta feel sorry talking to me. Im not the one with the low IQ.
And Im not the one who has D00ley as my HC.
and who is your DC? Please send him to Southern Lab. Then again... those kids deserve better. 🤣 🤣

You're not very bright.

“How can we have 60,000 people in the stadium and you told me we sold out? I check the receipts and we only sold 28,000 tickets? Y’all better find out who’s stealing because that affects my pocket,” he said.

No individual was accused of stealing. Nor was the university accused of stealing. However, if there is a difference between the number of tickets sold and the number of people let into the stadium, then something is happening. Some people have seen what has been happening with their own eyes.

Get outa here. You removed "steal" in your edit.

Without "steal," you're ok. Be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back