Jackson State responds to rumors surrounding departure of Deion Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what comes from JSU, Deion needs to correct.
What he said had moreso to do with JSU accounting practices than anything else.
BUT it would take Deion to put the lies to rest. Nobody stole from that man for two years.
I can only imagine the negativity he’s spewing behind closed doors. But to be honest, I’m sure the negativity happens with all our coaches towards our university’s. Especially if they hadn’t experienced an HBCU.

Get outa here. You removed "steal" in your edit.

Without "steal," you're ok. Be happy.
I should let you save face.

But, not with a lie.

My original post is unedited. The word "stealing" is still there.

Please try to comprehend before commenting. I know that's difficult with a JSU education, but try.

I can only imagine the negativity he’s spewing behind closed doors. But to be honest, I’m sure the negativity happens with all our coaches towards our university’s. Especially if they hadn’t experienced an HBCU.
F'ing "HBCU" compensated leadership need to ensure controls and accountability (PMI) at the lower levels.

I'm speaking to PV and only PV: fire 30% of the current staff and bring in educated people who are not incompetetent, lazy, and undriven willing to complete their position requirements efficiently and effectively.

Lets start w/ 30% and then move towards that 50 percentile mark. We do this all the f'ing time in corporate america and it works to become a lean, mean $$$$ earning machine.

I should let you save face.

But, not with a lie.

My original post is unedited. The word "stealing" is still there.

Please try to comprehend before commenting. I know that's difficult with a JSU education, but try.

Shouldn't have even responded to that.

Y'all know at least half of the stadium wasn't paying to get in. Or at least they weren't paying the university. It has been that way for decades. It's a shame that it took Deion Sanders to point out what has been happening for years - stealing.

Should have just swept it under the rug and moved on.

Ok. So who is stealing and how do you know that Mr. SU Edumacated guy?

Someone from su here talking about folks getting in free? I’ve gotten in to their stadium free everytime we played them (before I started working with the team) so not sure why they’re here speaking on JSU. And I wasn’t alone btw.

Think y’all should be concerned with the few holes in your own stadium cause yalls attendance ain’t all the way correct either from the looks of it. 😂

Someone from su here talking about folks getting in free? I’ve gotten in to their stadium free everytime we played them (before I started working with the team) so not sure why they’re here speaking on JSU. And I wasn’t alone btw.

Think y’all should be concerned with the few holes in your own stadium cause yalls attendance ain’t all the way correct either from the looks of it. 😂
I was at a game there years ago and saw people paying cash at the gate getting in. No tickets...

Is there anywhere other than Black America where an employee accepts another position from a new employer and actively and publicly engage in activities for the benefit of the new employer on the previous company dime?

Damn a CB win. Have an assistant coach the game. Go with what you got and have some pride J-State. Prime has pillaged recruits from current team, actively recruited CU recruits likely sitting in his J-State office, had the most apathetic response after a SCG win in the history of the game, etc.

Where is that King George “Keep it Rollin” mentality from the division of athletics? Prime has served J-State and BCF well. His record and impact were indelible, but what about pride and principle? A soon as he jumped on that plane to Boulder should have ended the relationship. He propelled J-State to back-to-back dominant SWAC championship seasons - that is a hell of parting.

says alot about your character my friend. it's not enough to brag about stealing yourself, but you take pride in the fact that you weren't alone in the thieving.

as an HBCU alum more than anyone you know how much our programs rely on that money, even if it's just a few dollars. so you're just like the crakkka who steals from and takes advantage of Black people and then turn around and talk about how Black people can't ever get it together.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere other than Black America where an employee accepts another position from a new employer and actively and publicly engage in activities for the benefit of the new employer on the previous company dime?

Damn a CB win. Have an assistant coach the game. Go with what you got and have some pride J-State. Prime has pillaged recruits from current team, actively recruited CU recruits likely sitting in his J-State office, had the most apathetic response after a SCG win in the history of the game, etc.

Where is that King George “Keep it Rollin” mentality from the division of athletics? Prime has served J-State and BCF well. His record and impact were indelible, but what about pride and principle? A soon as he jumped on that plane to Boulder should have ended the relationship. He propelled J-State to back-to-back dominant SWAC championship seasons - that is a hell of parting.
Brother you have people in this thread rejoicing in the fact that they and their friends were able to take advantage of their fellow HBCU's and you're asking where their pride is? Whores don't have pride. But see it's come back around now 100 fold. You can read what people all over the internet are saying about JSU and how they stole from a Saint who came in and tried to help them.

F'ing "HBCU" compensated leadership need to ensure controls and accountability (PMI) at the lower levels.

I'm speaking to PV and only PV: fire 30% of the current staff and bring in educated people who are not incompetetent, lazy, and undriven willing to complete their position requirements efficiently and effectively.

Lets start w/ 30% and then move towards that 50 percentile mark. We do this all the f'ing time in corporate america and it works to become a lean, mean $$$$ earning machine.
Maybe because I'll never sit in the leadership seat of an athletic department, but I will never understand, as a former HBCU Athlete, how to allow some of the same BS I dealt with as an athlete happens again while in a leadership role. Cultures are hard to change as it typically takes time, but from afar, Deion was able to change the culture at JSU. I'd be curious to ask those invested in the athletic department and those who may work there, such as @NastyD or @ColdBlooded, what the difference is before Deion, compared to 2022 with Deion as football coach. Not just football but across the entire athletic department (other than WBB not having a trainer at the place where Deion is now coaching)

If they let this man coach next weekend, it's gonna be trouuuble... trouuuble
bernie mac GIF

says alot about your character my friend. it's not enough to brag about stealing yourself, but you take pride in the fact that you weren't alone in the thieving.

as an HBCU alum more than anyone you know how much our programs rely on that money, even if it's just a few dollars. so you're just like the crakkka who steals from and takes advantage of Black people and then turn around and talk about how Black people can't ever get it together.
Brother that same guy you talking about I called him retarded in a another thread. It's not worth going back and forth with j st fans they are some retarded jokers. They just happy they finally beat Southern in a championship now they can rest.

Deion has all but said fugg JSU....man he up in Colorado smoing weed and kicking it...meanwhile JSU trying to win a Celebration Bowl.

That's what I hate about all of this. JSU is trying to do something that hasn't been done in the SWAC in the long time (13-0 and undefeated) but is getting overshadowed by the coach and his song who have clearly moved on from JSU

If they win next weekend, they can ride off to Boulder with all the praise but if they lose, we know it was because of the distractions

Brother that same guy you talking about I called him retarded in a another thread. It's not worth going back and forth with j st fans they are some retarded jokers. They just happy they finally beat Southern in a championship now they can rest.
Watch your mouth lil boi…..

Su is mediocre. Always has been and always will be. Since we've entered the Swac you've won about 10 football ships to our 18 and lack in overall championships. We are NOT the same

Su is mediocre. Always has been and always will be. Since we've entered the Swac you've won about 10 football ships to our 18 and lack in overall championships. We are NOT the same
Why bring this up? Smh... but if you gone tell it tell it all. Don't forget black national championships and overall record. Then let the crowd decide who's who.

Why bring this up? Smh... but if you gone tell it tell it all. Don't forget black national championships and overall record. Then let the crowd decide who's who.
The same reason you bring up the irrelevant post you make 😆 🤣 😂 😹. Your football program, athletic program is now and forever will be in our shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back