It's that time of yr again chillunz': Feb 14th St Valentino's day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

I, the newfound creator and maintainer of <b>Anti-Inc</b> lol, have now professed that it will be 8 years :bowdown: since I'd remotely entertained anything about the day in terms of :love: and :sperm: and such. :confused:

As the newly installed creator and leader of <b>Anti-Inc</b>, I do like to read what others are doing as they promote this american holiday but not federal holiday.

For myself, I'll be rising @ 4am to go to the gym to workout lol, go to work @ 8am, and immediately after work, go look and :lol: @ all those dudes spending much scrilla' for one day of "love," whatever that is, @ some sort of PaPas restaurant. lol Fire away. :tup:

I honestly thought I was the only person who did this......actually it's kinda funny. Last year, I stopped by one of the steakhouses in LR and I observed the couples coming in while I waited our order. One guy came in drunk with his girl and she was hot!:kaioken: And another couple were arguing; apparently she didn't want to eat there and he didn't want to take her anywhere. I heard him tell her, "If you don't like this, I can always take yo azz home!"

But CT.........go head on and get them gifts, cards, candy, flowers, and whatnot........you're gonna a nice, BIG, huge thank you!:blush::blush::blush:

Sad.. I just spent a bunch of dough on a ring, an engagement party and now, I have to buy a vday gift... smh

Sad.. I just spent a bunch of dough on a ring, an engagement party and now, I have to buy a vday gift... smh

I know the following lyrics, from this song was meant differently, but when I read you post they popped into my head...

Colonel Abrams:

baby
'I'm trapped
like a fool I'm in a cage.
I can't get out
you see I'm trapped

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wish you the best, jsupop33.

I sincerely do. All the love and happiness in the world.

Good luck to you, young man.

:tup:

What's that about? You arent happy to be getting married? You aren't happy about spending y'all's money on each other? I mean, I'll BET she spends what she has on you...I don't get this thought process ^^. Help me out...I'm one of those fully capable reciprocity believing chicks....so like I said, help me out here...

Slippery slope, man. Just get her a heartfelt card, flowers and dinner and be done. Cook the dinner and save yourself from the crowds.

Let's be honest. Holidays and marriage were created for women. They get all the benefits of it to the full degree of it. :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back