At the forward positions:

oaktowns357_turnitup_12.JPG

Its OakTowns own 3 5 7

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And at shooting guard non other than
b-angie-b.jpg

Juicy got em crazy herself
B Angie Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This team might have a losing record, but they would kick A&Ms ass.

Grits, you haven't posted this much since Bell's first game. That being said, I now understand why you're getting as much in now as possible. Vacation time is just around the corner. This time, take tp with you. No sense in leaving that fool here to fend for himself. Besides, he can help you blow up your inflatable Kobe dolls.

Man yall so bad even Tom Joyner talking about yall and how much of a let down yall were. Man yall were pityful. GR just knew yall was gone win that game. Yall are pityful man.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Get Ready said:
Man yall so bad even Tom Joyner talking about yall and how much of a let down yall were. Man yall were pityful. GR just knew yall was gone win that game. Yall are pityful man.

Did he mention y'all? I guess not, since your season was ended nearly a whole week ago.

Man, even you all's Alumni here in the ATL are talking ill about your boys. Saying how ill-prepared they looked, looked lost on the court, shooting jump shots that they had no business shooting, just a down right disgrace to the conference.

Blacknbengal said:
Man, even you all's Alumni here in the ATL are talking ill about your boys. Saying how ill-prepared they looked, looked lost on the court, shooting jump shots that they had no business shooting, just a down right disgrace to the conference.

What did your alumni say about your boys last week? Did they even see them? Did they WANT to?

Blacknbengal said:

Beans the jsu alumni with sense dont even talk about sports anymore! they just complain on and on about dumb yall coach is...

its a disgrace yall got sent back down 1-20 looking like a bunch of COONS last friday! they had time to pack their uniforms before the SWAC tourney even ended..

AAMU Alum said:
What did your alumni say about your boys last week? Did they even see them? Did they WANT to?
Dude don't get twisted on me. I'm just telling you what you all have already discussed in your forum, aint that right Mike? Just a total disgrace.

GR, I dont blame them. They no no-betta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back