Introducing Oaktowns starting lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRU3000 said:
its a disgrace yall got sent back down 1-20 looking like a bunch of COONS last friday! they had time to pack their uniforms before the SWAC tourney even ended..
Dude, you shouldn't even mention the word c**n after that display last night. You all have set us back before Jackie Robinson broke into the majors.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Blacknbengal said:
Dude, you shouldn't even mention the word c**n after that display last night.

Last night's was no worse than one witnessed in the BJCC on Friday March 11, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.

Blacknbengal said:
Dude, you shouldn't even mention the word c**n after that display last night. You all have set us back before Jackie Robinson broke into the majors.

what about yall display friday night! but i forgot yall used to losing...

how many years has BELL set yall athletic program back!...I bet Tevester hates being in a presence of a loser azz coach and its rubbing off on his old azz...and his c**n fighting players. :smh:

The "Basketball School" gets duked by Oaktown's finest. :(

Where is Lindsey, Al Ford, Avery Johnson when you need them?

Blacknbengal said:
And you all just totally disgraced us.

Once again, beans-n-franks, the disgrace of jackson state sports is no one's blame but jenny's herself. Don't even try to place the blame for your program's current condition on anyone outside of Lynch St.

And if were you, I'd keep an eye on golf. It would be a shame for the ONE redeeming sport you have left to suffer the same fate as your football and basketball programs. Do try to hold on to some degree of what's left of your dignity.

How many points did The Hammer hit last night?

02-05-04darts-14s.jpg

Uh Oh Uh Oh UH OH...here comes that Hammer

how many points did "straight up menace" score last night?
84935404.jpg

oops my bad his team didnt even make the conference championship game

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Get Ready said:
How many points did The Hammer hit last night?

02-05-04darts-14s.jpg

Uh Oh Uh Oh UH OH...here comes that Hammer

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Y'ALL ARE KILLIN' ME IN HERE!!!! TALK ABOUT GETTIN' WILD AND LOOSE!!!!

Through all of that beans, you, Tevvy, Charlie the brick layer and the other Lynch St. bytches were AT HOME SITTIN ON YO @SS!!!

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back