I'm over this Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We can't get shit from these people. No student loans forgiven, no reparations, no nothing. But these illegal immigrants can get $450k per person?

Man, screw this country and their racist laws and people.
Wait...wait. You know what I just thought? They told us that we needed to take out loans to learn more about their language, mathematical system (which our God put in place), other cultures, etc... to get "good" jobs. Another way of enslaving us to make them rich off our hard labor. They raised the bar everytime we achieved this goal by saying, "You need another degree". This kept us enslaved under their thumb.

And now we want this money making enslavement removed? THAT is why they will not cancel OUR student loans.

Remember that time the black truck driver crossed into Mexico and he got held up can he get 450k from Mexico https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/dalla...-ammunition-arrested-mexico/story?id=16180961

Remember the black couple that went to the hospital in Mexico and they got held up there can they get 450k from Mexico https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ty...d-captive-in-mexican-hospital-2019-11-22/#app

It will happen. And they will flaunt it in our black faces.
Another reason it will happen is because they know we are to politically stupid to hold them accountable. Whenever a democrat does something that doesn’t benefit us we come with excuses to defend it. Now the excuse is not well Massa Biden can’t do everything for black people. Hell since he been in office he as done nothing for black people.

And we can’t get reparations
That police crime bill failed.
But they found the votes for those Asian plus 50 million dollars.
Hbcus funding cut to give 6 billion to Afghans and illegals and Howard is a rat infested mess.
They only mention reparations when it election time and we fall for the foolishness and vote them in. Then they do for Alphabet people, the planet, animals, Mexicans, Asians, and everyone not black and we get nothing. Then election time come around some the you see politicians with hbcu gear on doing the Cupid shuffle skee weeing and all kinds of stupid shit and we get happy to see that buffoonery and forget to demand tangibles like reparations.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I would vote #45 again in a heartbeat

Lets not go crazy now.

As Cee pointed out what bills have Republicans tossed out that benefitted US??

Ask yourself if Democrats are taking US for granted-why are Republicans trying to win us over???

Howard is a rat infested mess.

So how did it become that? White folks weren't there. When do the folks in charge get held accountable for that? There were no black owned businesses that couldn't help? What about all these now fake woke jocks??? Who stuck their noses at playing at HBCUs for PWC to get to the NBA and NOW after Trayvon, Floyd and others suddenly care.

THAT is why they will not cancel OUR student loans.

Then in that case we need to teach our kids to pick schools that they can afford. Going broke and into 100K debt to scream you went to University of Texas when you can go to Texas Southern and only own10K or less is not worth it.

Lets not go crazy now.

As Cee pointed out what bills have Republicans tossed out that benefitted US??

Ask yourself if Democrats are taking US for granted-why are Republicans trying to win us over???

So how did it become that? White folks weren't there. When do the folks in charge get held accountable for that? There were no black owned businesses that couldn't help? What about all these now fake woke jocks??? Who stuck their noses at playing at HBCUs for PWC to get to the NBA and NOW after Trayvon, Floyd and others suddenly care.
This is so true!!!

I keep telling these new profound Republicans that they got issues. I have been in Alabama for over 25 years. Alabama is at the bottom of every category in life. It's a republican lead state just like Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, South Carolina and Tennessee. I could name the other southern states but you get the point. Yet these new found Republican party blacks keep talking about being woke. What are you woke on crack? Blacks are at the bottom of everything in these states and the same Trump supporters keep passing bills to keep your black azzz in your place. Kay Ivey grandma azz took the Covid relief money and is building prisons. Not education or getting a lottery for education, but prisons. Who do you think these prisons are for?

By the way I'm not a Biden nut rider, nor Obama. I just got enough sense to know what Donald Trump and his racist white supremacists supporters are talking about when taking this country back doesn't include me and my black family. When these Trump supporters are talking about violence is needed they are talking about harming black people. Prove me wrong! I have been asking this board for 25 years for anyone to post more than two bills the Republican party has sent to the Senate or house floor to help advance black Americans as a whole and not one person has done that. Why not? It should be easy since you say that you support them.

Of course you adore Mitch McConnell. I guarantee you that you couldn't name one bill Mitch McConnell has brought to the floor over the last 20 years positive for black people.

The Democrats have basically ran us into the ground. Name one piece of legislation they have done to benefit black people?

@CEE DOG, you have got to understand, that there were Black people who did not want slavery to end. I am originally from Alabama. I grew up in the Jim Crow South. I personally knew of some Black people who voted for George Wallace. I knew Black people who hated Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. So when you have folks like Mrwiregrass, well, that does not surprise me at all. But he has a right to his opinion. Bless his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back